Chapter 10 - shivers

Sorry but iforgot to put in Cory's POV so its when Paul gets home in Jess POV if that makes sence .... So here you go :)

****************************

RECAP

Jet black hair, a strong square face, big musles, he was wearing a brown shirt with ripped sleeves, wearing dark jeans with biker boots over the top. He had a black top underneath his shirt, with a brown bag with I'm guessing more bullets were hanging down from his shoulder, a black belt with guns and a sword hanging down from it. He was holding a gun in his hand.

He came even closer and pointed the gun towards me, I could clearly see his face now.

Damon.

Cory's POV

His face had scratches down his cheeks and a long one across his face, a low growl rolled of his lips.

Slamming my front two paws on the forest floor meaning retreat or I will attack, I was standing in the attacking position.

A small evil chuckle came from his mouth as a smirk grew on his scared face. He lowered the gun towards me and pulled the trigger.

I didn't have time to react before the bullet sunk into my front left paw causing searing pain shoot through my body.

'Why would I kill you know, that's no fun, but I will be back, oh you can count on that' he laughed evilly and backed away into the dead of the night.

*Anyone* I shouted through mind link. No one answered, I was too far out of range of anyone in my pack.

Managing to walk, I walked in the direction of the pack house.

I was half way there still with my leg totally numb. I saw Jessie. She was crying silently to herself. I made my way towards her. I was about 12 foot away from her when her beautiful face shot up with pure fear in her eyes. Shit, I've scared her.

Quickly she pulled herself up from the ground and ran towards the way she came, I slowly lipt after her, she fell face first into the floor, getting her foot stuck in a log, speeding up to get to her, she screamed and ran, leaving her shoe.

Letting out a long loud howl I picked up her shoe.

*Alpha?* shouted my beta. He must have heard my howl.

*I'm fine, I'll make my way home, it's ok*

*are you sure*

*Beta, I'm an alpha....I'll be home in a few*