Chapter 7 - Time

Readers, thank you for all my commenting and voting ect :) i really appreciate it, just to let you know I am making another book after I have finished this one, please read :) love you all !!! <3

%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

Jessie's POV

I hadn’t been at school all week, this was because when Paul slapped me that time and when that massive hairy wolf knocked him out cold, he had come round and given me a black eye.

 I just couldn’t cope with all the questions from everyone, so it was easier to stay at home. Especially if Cory saw me, there is something about that boy that stands out from all the rest, I’ve never really fancied anyone before, so was exciting and scary at the same time. But today was Monday and it had healed so I had to go back to school again.

After Paul woke up from being knocked out, I had disappeared upstairs, I heard him mumbling to himself as he went into his room, 'god I must off been drunk last night I was even seeing things', that’s what he mumbled, then after that, he'd left for a two week business trip to L.A, so I'd taken time off until my bloody eye healed, plus it gave me time away from Cory. AGAIN. I’m always thinking about him. Help me!

Pulling myself out of bed I climbed in the shower and let the hot soapy water run along my sour body, quickly washing my hair I got out the shower and dried myself while walking towards my draws.

I pulled out underwear, some baggy dark jeans, a plain white top, and a baggy white hoody with Jess written on the back, my mum had given it to me and it still fit.

Pulling on my Converse, I put my ear phones in while Drunk by Ed Sheeran blasted out. Gently nodding my head to the beat, I locked up and set off to the hell hole. School. 

Cory's POV

Jessie hadn’t been at school all week, I was starting to get worried about her. There were lots of things on my mind, Jessie, my packs' protection, when Damon and the hunters were going to attack, I mean, it might be tomorrow, or it might be in three weeks.

Pulling the cover off me I dragged myself out of bed; I hadn’t slept a wink last night with everything on my mind, stripping off I turn on the hot steamy shower and washed my toned body.

Climbing out the steamy shower I pulled the hot towel round my waist and walked into the closet pulling out some grey checked short, trainer socks, a loose fitting white top and a plain white hoody with grey pumps. I neatly messed my hair, like yesterday I grabbed my keys, iPhone, bag and helmet and headed towards school on my bike.

Pulling into the same spot, I didn’t see the guys waiting for me, nor did I see anybody else, I frowned and looked down at my watch. I chuckled slightly shaking my headed, I was late. School started at 9, it was now 5 to 10. Oh well, 5 minutes until next period. I thought about my timetable today-

First period...English

Second period... P.E