Chapter 5 - Deep of the woods

Hey Readers, how are you today :) this will only be alittle chapter because my boyfriend is coming over sooooo at least you get a chapter :) im starting editing my stories now so you can stop complaining :) anyway guys....Read on

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^^*^*^**^**^*^*^*^*^*^

Jess POV

I was sitting in the back at maths while a sudden thought came to me, how the Cory lad got my bloody number. I was lost in thoughts when a loud ringing sound came into my ears. I leapt out of my chair deep breathing. Shit, it was only the bell.

'Want to sit with me at dinner beautiful...well I wouldn’t say beautiful but you will do,' this kid who sat in front of me said. He had jet black hair all messed up with wax; he was wearing a dark purple and white varsity jacket with the number 5 on the back, with brown trousers and white trainers. I’m suspecting that he too is a player, I’ve seen him around with a different girl every time I saw him, I shook my head and mumbled no.

My head snapped up when his hand smashed against the table, his eyes went black. I was scared.

'I don’t get rejected ok. especially not by a new girl who’s a stupid cow, like-' he was shouting at me as I was fearing away by his angry tone when someone jolted him back and threw him across the room. Cory.

Cory's POV

I could hear someone shouting, as I walked past Mr Oaks room as the bell went, I frowned when I sensed Jessie’s fear in the same room. I slammed the door open, I could see Kyle, another football player and part of my pack.  He was a player and Kyle was shouting at Jessie. I liked to call her Jessie, it was cute.

Grabbing him by the neck I launched him across the room, my eyes were black, I was trying so hard not to phase there and then and snap his neck for scaring Jessie. Focusing on Kyle I walked to where he was lying in a heap looking at me, with wide eyes. I bent down to his level.

'Go near her, talk to her, touch her or even think about her, and I won’t stop my wolf from ripping you apart' I growled using my alpha tone, as a growl erupted from my chest, he nodded vigorously.

Closing my eyes I tried to calm myself down, I stood up and looked to where Jessie had been sitting, she wasn’t there anymore.  I glanced around the room looking for her, she wasn't in the room any more, there was only three other pack members there ready to calm me down.

I shoved them out the way and headed out the door. I needed a run.

Stripping my clothes off I sprinted to the woods at the back of the school.  Three quarters of the town were werewolves, the others had no idea.

Running towards the pack house on the other side of the woods. I skidded to a halt as I heard shouting coming from a nearby house. our woods were big.  There was the school at one end, the pack house at the other and then houses on the edge of the woods, the woods were in the middle of the town.

I ran towards the shouting as I came by a garden on the edge of the woods. It was Jessie’s house.

Smashing the fence down I charged inside the garden. I heard more shouting.

'So you thought I would be at work when you came home you stupid bitch', a man that I didn’t recognise was still shouting at her. I felt my blood boil with anger, I smashed the door down and smashed my way through to where the shouting suddenly stopped.

I was barged down the living room door and a man in his 40s just slapped Jessie, she fell to the floor. I couldn’t help myself but charge into the guy knocking him to the floor. He was unconscious.

 I stepped away from him and looked at Jessie; she was wide eyed and backing away from me. I bowed my head to say, I’m not going to hurt you but she just stood there. Frozen. Scared.

 I need to get out of here before she thinks I was going to hurt her. I would always protect her from that thing on the floor.

I tried to smile but it came out as I growl which made her scream in fear.

I turned and ran out the door and sprinted back into the deep of the woods.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

What do you think....... ?

Comment...Vote....Fan!!! <3

YellowBigSmile xx <3