Chapter 11 - True comes out

Boredom took over so here's another chapter for you guys!

Don’t forget to tell your friends about my book :) <3

************************

Jess's POV

‘‘Do you want a lift home Jess'' Ash shouted across the yard as I exited the school building, spinning on my heel, I saw her rushing towards me and wrapped me into a hug causing me to wince. She instantly pulled back; she had a sympathetic smile on her face.

I tried to smile as we headed towards her car, opening the car door my head shot up when I heard a familiar voice.

‘‘Jessie, wait up’’

My eyes looked up and met with his, those amazing blue eyes again, he came closer and held my hand up to his lips and slowly pursed his lips to my hand gently kissing the back of my hand with sparks flying through my arm. He dropped my hand and smiled. His smile was better than sunshine, it lit up my world and I had only known him about a week.

‘’I need to ask you something’’ he said still smiling but looking nervous. ‘’Will you erm... Go on a date with me’’

My heart melted as his words came out his mouth. He is asking ME. A battered ugly girl to go on a date with a handsome young prince charming like himself. My jaw dropped open as I tried to splutter my words out.

‘’You want me, to go out on a date with you’’ his smiled slowly disappeared as his head hung.

‘’forget it, it was stupid’’ he mumbled and turned around. Leaving me there gob smacked thinking he thought I turned him down.

‘’Jess, go after him’’ Ash snapped me back to reality as she whisper shouted towards me. Shaking my head of distant thoughts I ran after him.

I grabbed his wrist and he turned around to him facing me with his eyes blurry.

‘’I would love to go on a date with you’’ a big grin appeared on his face. As he brought me into a hug and for the second time today I winced from the pain shooting through my body. He immediately pulled me out of the hug looking at me with concern. A frown appeared as he placed his hands on my shoulders. ‘’Are you ok Jess’’ I shrugged his hands off my shoulders and stepped away.

‘’erm yeah I erm I’m fine, you know where I live right?, well then erm pick me up tonight at erm 7 yeah, so erm bye’’ I quickly rushed out and ran back towards Ash smirking at me.

*

As she pulled up the drive way there wasn’t a car in the drive way. Thank god! Paul wasn’t home, which was a big relief.