Chapter 22 - You cant be mine...

SO! who loves my new cover! its totally awesome!

A thank you to all the people who sent me some :) much appreatiated :D

KissmeinTheRain! thank-you!!!!

So, since to my new awesome cover...heres another chapter, sorry it's a sooo short:)

*******************************************

Ash's POV

I clenched my fists into small tight balls, hearing the sounds of Damon and Jess in the first cell was agonising, her piercing scream and cracking of the whip, I truly did hate him. He deserves to die, I feel sorry for his mate, if he has one that is.

The sounds stopped  into a nervous silence, the only sounds that could be hurt was the dripping on cold water from the ceiling, the sound of my shaky breath as I tried to stay still.

Then I heard someone talking, it wasn’t Damon, it was another male. A very sexy voice might I add, I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on his scent. My nose wrinkled as all I could smell was blood, dried blood. I hung my head, this was hopeless, I and jess were never going to get out.

Dropping my hands to my side and resting them on the stony concrete floor beneath, I pulled me up into a sitting position.

There was a lot of mumbling at the voices got louder, they were heading for my cell. I snorted to myself, probably to inject me again.

The same old sound of the small black box opening creaking through my ears, I tried to block everything out.

‘’come to inject me again then you pussy’’ my voice was filled with venom. I swung my head up to see two people, I had never seen before. Then my eyes met the guy behind the front one.

Oh.My.God.Oh.My.God.Oh.My.God!

My wolf was actually going crazy; my heart beat speeding, my hands trembling.

Tall, handsome, pitch black hair, shinning blue eyes, and a smile that could knock you out.

I was snapped out of my daze by the other guy pulling me closer to him as he knelt closer to me, that must be Damon, so who was the other wolf that happened to be my mate.

Within seconds my mate had, what I think is Damon, up against the wall, both his hands tightly wrapped around Damon’s neck.

‘’Mine’’ he growled into Damon’s ear.

''Holy crap, I've found my mate'' was all I could say. I never wanted a mate before, but now...I don’t know what to think.

I nearly jumped out my skin from the massive crash coming from the stairs near the entrance of the prison. A very familiar scent drifted through my nose, I looked up at Damon and my … mate. They both stood there looking in the direction of the stairs, and I knew what they were looking at, a vicious snarl ripped through the silence.

Cory's here.

********************************************************

Tahnks agian for reading :) im already working on the next chapter for you awesome people :)

Please check out...''Impossible Mates'' its my newest book :)

YellowBigSmile xx <3