MyStreet!

(A/N: Sorry about not posting this A couple of days ago. I missed a few days of school the other day so I've been piled down with work recently. Sorry.. But! Here it is, the very first chapter of da new book!
-----------
(Your POV)

Things have been running smoothly ever since I left my parents house. I still visit them of course. But, after I graduated high school I went to college for 2 years and got my Associates Degree. I now have a job and live with Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii-chan. Everyone else pretty much did the same. Garroth, Dante, Laurence, Aphmau, Travis, etc. I'm proud of the adult I've become. I'm still with Garroth so... Yea.
(You guys are so upset with me for that😂)

Me and the girls stood outside of our house and looked at it.

Kawaii~Chan: Wow, this place is amazing!

Aphmau: Isn't it?

You: I'm glad I wasn't the only one paying for the house. At least Aphmau helped. Thank you Aphmau.

Aphmau: Heh, No problem!

I looked over at Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan and pretended I was mad at them. They looked nervous

You: Heh, I'm just kidding you guys! I'm not mad. I just didn't want to spend so much money...

Aphmau: Come on! Let's get our stuff out the moving van!

Katelyn: I'm gonna go pick out my room. Oh, by the way, me and Kawaii~Chan decided that it'd best if the two of you got the biggest rooms. I mean, the two of you are the ones who paid for the house so, it's only fair.

Aphmau: Really? Are you guys sure?

You: You guys don't have to do that.

Kawaii~Chan: No. Katelyn~Sama and Kawaii~Chan insist! It's only fair.

You: O-okay then!

Aphmau: We'll get more stuff out the moving van.

Katelyn: Okay. (She leaves to go inside.)

Kawaii~Chan: Kawaii~Chan will help!

~time skip~
(Your POV)

I just had to get a few more of my boxes out the moving van. Then Kawaii~Chan was gonna drive it back.

I got the rest of my boxes out the van. As I was getting the last box out of the van, I saw another moving truck pull in across the street.