Ski Lift Problems...

(Ivy pov)

"WATCH OUUUUTTTT!!!!!"

I turned around only to see Y/n and Aphmau coming down the snowy hill at 100 freakin' miles an hour!
Next thing I know, I'm on the floor.
You see... Me and Y/n aren't really on the best terms right now... Let's just say that I may or may not still be jealous and not like her as much....
So now, we're mad at each other.
After Y/n and Aphmau got up, I got upset with Y/n.

Me: Hmph, you did that on purpose didn't you?

Y/n: Why would I do that on purpose?

Aph: Yea. It was an accident Ivy.

Ivy: Oh come on... You did that on purpose and you know it!

Y/n: If this is about our Argument yesterday, this is retarded. I'm leaving

(Your POV)

I start to walk away from Ivy, but then she pulls me by the back of my sweater.

You: What are you doing?!

Ivy: Your not turning your back on me!

You: And why shouldn't I?

Ivy: Because, I'm not done talking with you.

You: Fine then... What is it we need to talk about?

Ivy: Why did you run into me!!

You: Because you wouldn't move!

Ivy: Well maybe you should've told me earlier before you ran into me!!

You: Ohhh Ivy. Your butt should be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth...

Ivy: Well! You know what I think?

You: What?...

Ivy: I think your the shit here.

You: Heh... I suggest you take that back unless you wanna have a bad time...

Aph: Okay!! That's enough! Let's just all forget this happened and apologize.

You: Tch... I'm not apologizing to her. Because it's true.

I walked away from the situation. I heard Ivy talking about me. I just don't care at this point. Besides, it's Christmas eve. I don't have time to be dealing with her crap.

~time skip~

I saw Aaron inside the house when I came in.

You: Well... Guess what?

Aaron: What?

You: I was just called a shit by Ivy.

Aaron: WHAT?!

You: Yep. A because she's still peeved about our little Argument yesterday.

Aaron: Where is she?

You: Oh no. You are not going out there.

Aaron: Why not?

You: Because, if you go out there, there's gonna be more drama. And I don't need anymore. Besides, it's Christmas Eve! None of us should be grumpy.

Aaron: F-fine....

You: Thank you. Now anyways, do you have any plans today?

Aaron: I was gonna go down to the ski lift and ride my ski's down the mountain later today. Do you wanna come with me?