Old friends...

(Your POV )

*Knock Knock Knock Knock*

Ugggghh!! Who is at the door at 10:00 at night?!!

I yelled across the hall.

You: KATELYN!!!! APHMAU!! KAWAII~CHAN!!! THERES SOMEONE AT THE DOOR! Ugh...

I dragged myself out of bed to go to the door. The banging suddenly got louder. I jumped at the sound. I walked down the stairs to go answer the door. I didn't even bother to ask who it was I was so this tired. I opened the door.

You: What do you-

When I opened the door i saw two kids at the door.

You: It's not Halloween. I have no candy. Good night.

I tried to close the door on them but they invited themselves in. They looked like twins. They said their names were Landon and Logan.

Logan: Hi! Our parents said that you were gonna watch us.

Landon: I'm Landon and he's Logan.

I have no idea who these kids are...

I squated down to their size.

You: Heh, okay. Look, I am very tired. And when people wake me up and I'm still tired, I get upset. Now, kids. I have no idea who your parents are. I don't know who you are. Now would you please call your parents and tell them to pick you two up.

Logan: .... Run!!

You: Huh?- Wait, no! Where are you going?!

The two of the boys ran off throughout the house. I don't have time for this! I'm tired..

I walked around the house trying to find them. Then....

The power goes out.

Damn it...

Luckily I had my phone. I turned the flashlight on. I tried calling out for Katelyn, Aph, or Kawaii~Chan.

You: GUYS!!

No response. Now, I'm starting to get freaked out.

???: hehehehe...

You: AH! W-who's there...?

The mysterious voice continued laughing creepily.

You: I-, I mean it! ... W-Who's there?

My voice was practically shaking now.

Where are those damn kids?

I continued walking through the now haunted house. While walking through the house I kept hearing eerie sounds. Specifically coming from the kitchen. I'm not going in there. You don't investigate things that seem weird because you might end up getting killed.

I then had a brilliant idea!

Call one of the guys next door!
Since neither one of the girls don't seem to be here. 

I called Garroth.... No answer.
I called Laurence.... No answer.
I called Dante..... No answer.
I called Travis..... No answer.

Oh great... I'm scared now...

I jumped at the sound of footsteps. I looked over In the direction of where I heard them. I couldn't see very well but it looked like a little pair of... Eyes?