Liar...

(Your POV)

I don't know what to think... I don't know what to do... Did I really say that...?

I've been sitting in my room for a while. I barely come out now. I'm pretty sure everyone is worried about me but... I'm fine. Really. I am fine.
~~

One day I was feeling good and decided to go outside and sit for a while. You know' enjoy the snow. After a while, a little white dog cane up to me. It had a paper in it's mouth that read 'I'm Toby'

You: Toby huh?... Well, nice to meet you Toby! (You pet it's head and say to yourself) That name sounds familiar...

The dog started to jump around and look like it wanted to play.

You: heh..  Sorry, I don't have any toys with me.

The dog just got more excited by this.
Determined to play with the dog somehow I made a snowball and threw it. It splattered on the ground when it landed. But, Toby brought some snow back in his mouth.

You: Good dog-y. (The dog barked and jumped in your lap. You pet the dog some more.)

???: Hey.

I turned around.

You: Hey Garroth.

Garroth: (he sits down next to you on the steps) How are you feeling?

You: I'm fine.

I played along.

You: Thank you for... Bringing me back up to the cabin that night. I appreciate it.

When he heard this he seemed to get nervous for a second.

Garroth: S-sure...

You: How is everyone?

Garroth: Good. Everyone's fine

You: .... Sorry.

Garroth: Hm?

You: Im sorry for any trouble I put any of you through. I know you all must've been worried. I'm sorry for that.

Garroth: Oh come on, you don't have to apologize for that. Its kind of our job to worry about you. Your our friend. We all care about you.

You: I know. But-

Garroth: Hey, you don't have to apologize okay?

You: ...... Okay.... Thanks Garroth.

Garroth: Heh, no problem.

You: Can I ask you something?

Garroth: Sure.

You: I didn't say anything weird did I?

Garroth: .... N-no. You were silent the whole time.

You: Oh. Okay.

Garroth: ...

You: ....

Garroth: Y-you know! Aph extended our stay here! We're here until new years.

You: That makes sense. If she didn't, they would've kicked us out by now.

Garroth: Yea, true.

Toby had jumped out of my lap and ran away.

Garroth: Come on. Let's go back inside.

You: Kay.

{Time skip to later. Everyone's in the living room}

Aphmau was sitting down on the couch while everyone else was doing their own thing.
I was in the kitchen getting my stuff together. I had decided a few days ago that I would make everyone a treat. Whether they saved me our not. I also wanted to thank everyone for sticking around this long.

I grabbed the chocolates out the fridge that I had made and set them on the counter.

"Okay! Come here everyone I have a surprise for you all"

Everyone gathered around me.

You:  I wanted to thank all of you for what you did over this trip and over the years. So, I made chocolates for all of you!

I grabbed the boxes and gave them to each of them individually. I started with Aph.

You: I also want to thank you all for sticking with me for all these years, being amazing friends... And even more than that.

Although I knew this wasn't true....

You: *you walked over to Garroth* Thanks. I appreciate you saving me.

Aph: *says quietly to self*  What?...

(Aaron's POV)
(Start music)
I looked over at aph noticing that she looked confused.

....

That's when I realized I didn't tell aph about the whole 'pretend Garroth carried Y/n up the mountain thing'

Then, all of a sudden Aphmau shot me a look. She walked up to me with a pissed expression.

"Liar!"

Y/n: Hm? Aph? What are you talking about?

At that moment. She just snapped.

Aph: Oh come on!! Open your eyes and stop playing dumb! Garroth wasn't the one that carried you up the mountain and garroth wasn't the one you said 'I love you' to. It was Aaron.

(Your POV)

I didn't want to hear it. I interrupted her and covered my ears while repeating 'no' over and over.

She still continued talking.

Aph: You can't deny it!!! You love Aaron and you know it-

You: SHUT UP!!

(Third person POV)

Aaron's eyes went wide.

Aph: No!! I won't. You can't hide these things from yourself. You've loved Aaron since high school and you never really got over him.

Tears started to well in your eyes as a black shadow fell over your face.

You: Let. Me. Go Aphmau...

Aphmau let go of you. 

You walked over to the front door.

...

Opened it.

...

And dashed out.

Aphmau called out to you but stopped. She turned to look at Aaron.

Aph: Well?! Aren't you going to go after her?!

....

Without saying a word Aaron dashed out the door.

In search for you.

                            ~~~~~