Snowy nights...

(Quick little A/N: Just a heads up guys, I am skipping the timeline to winter/Christmas because honestly, I can't think of anything for Halloween. But I have ALOT planned for winter/Christmas chapters that I think you guys will like! So, from this point on it'll like December time. 🎄🎁😉)
~~~~

(Your POV)

I was inside sitting on the couch. Until I jumped at the sound of tapping at the window.

You: Huh?

I looked out the window and saw a familiar face.

I walked outside and looked around.

You: There's no one out here...

I turned around to walk back inside until- *WHAM!*

Something had hit me.

I looked over to where the snowball had hit me. I was interrupted by a very loud yelling.

???: SNOWBALL FIGHT!!

Snowballs were thrown at me until I was eventually tackled to the ground.

By Laurence.

You: What are you doing?!

Laurence: Duh. It's snowing. We have to have a snowball fight with someone.

You: Why don't you have a snowball fight with Dante or someone?!

Laurence: Oh come on, playing snowball fight with then you actually get hurt. Garroth and Dante throw the snowballs way to hard.

You: What? Are you saying that I can't hurt someone with a snowball?

He turned to the side.

Laurence: Well, not exactly, I mean-

While he was talking I bent over and made a snowball and interrupted him by throwing the snowball at him.  Hard.

Laurence: HEY!

You: That's what you get for saying I can't hurt people with snowballs!

Laurence: I- *sigh* heh, fine point taken...

You: Hmph. Now, let me go inside because I'm in pajamas and it's very c-cold...

Laurence: Oh. Right. Go head.

I gave him a slight nod and left to go inside to change. Later that day me and Aphmau went over to the guys house and hung out for a while. After that I wanted to go out and take a walk in the snow.

I put my jacket on and head out.

~time skip~
(Your POV)

I walked for a while until I reached a little area that I like to go to every now and then. It had a few trees around the area with a bench that I like to sit on. I sat down on the bench, put my earbuds in, and put on 'Lost my pieces' from an anime Aph had showed me, and let the music take over me.

(Start music)

I closed my eyes and relaxed.

~time skip brought to u by authors powers~ (idk)

???: What are you doing out here?

Huh?

I took my earbuds out my ears and looked up.

You: O-oh. Aaron. I could ask you the same thing.

Aaron: Heh, I like to come out here and think to myself sometimes. (He sits next to you) What about you?

You: Same here. I like to relax. Sometimes listen to music.

I lightly smiled.
~~~
(Aaron's POV)

I looked over at Y/N who was now looking up at the stars.

Y/N: Or. Sometimes I just look at the stars and realize how tiny they are. Like me.

(A/N: I don't know If u guys r tiny but I just put that in. No offense...)

I looked at her. I could tell she was happy.

I haven't seen her like this in a while...

Aaron: Hey.

You: (you turn you head to look at him) Yea?

Aaron: Can I apologize?

You: For wha-
~~~~
(Your POV)

He hugged me.

You: What are you doing?...

Aaron: I want to apologize for what I did...

You: ?...

Aaron: For what I did. In high school. I never really apologized to you about that.

It's not all your fault...

I thought to myself. I slightly pushed Aaron off of me because this was getting awkward.

You: Oh come on, y-you don't have to apologize for that. I mean, that was a while back. This is now.

Aaron: Yes, I understand that but, I don't think it's fair that I treated you terribly and didn't apologize for it.

You: ...

Aaron: I'm sorry... Come on. I'll walk you home. Its getting late. And cold.

I gave him a nod and smile. I got up and walked with him.

Y/N: OK.

I then felt something warm suddenly embrace around my neck and mouth area.

His... Scarf?...

Aaron: Keep it. You'll catch a cold if you don't have one.

He started walking forward. I looked down at the red scarf that was know around my neck. It was warm. Comforting.
I put the scarf around me properly and caught up to Aaron.

I think... I'm starting to get used to him...
Maybe he has changed...
~~~~