Ski Trip!!

(Your POV)

Me and Garroth broke up about three days ago and he's still trying to talk to me. I haven't told Aphmau and the girls yet which is probably why they're still letting Garroth in the house... But, I have to tell them eventually or else I'll have to still put up with this.

There was a knock at my door.

Aph: Y/n! (she opens the door) Someone's here to see you.

You: Well, tell that someone to go home.

By then, she had already closed the door and pushed Garroth in.

You: What. Do you want? You've been coming here a lot lately so, it better be important.

Garroth: You really are something you know...

You: And. What's that supposed to mean!

Garroth: It means, I think you've made a mistake.

You: (you stand up and walk over to him, pointing your finger at him) A mistake?! Oh I'm sorry Mister but, for your information, I did myself a favor!

Garroth: And what would that be?

I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him close to my face.

You: Getting rid of you!

Garroth: You little-

I then hear someone clear their throat on the other side of the room. There was Aaron. Standing by the door.

I let go of Garroth's collar and pushed him away from me. I folded my arms and looked to the side.

Aaron: I wanted to stop things before anything got further.

Garroth: (with sarcasm) Oh look, Aaron's here.

You: (you growl under your breath and look at Garroth)

Aaron: What's wrong with you two?

You: I am no longer with Garroth.

Aaron: Why?

You: Because he doesn't want me around you.

Aaron: Tch, that's not surprising... Although, a boyfriend should support their partners decisions. No matter what. That's pretty much the point of a relationship. Getting to know your partner and learning how to trust them. Which apparently Garroth didn't do.

Garroth: I just have one question, Y/n.

You: And what would that be?

Garroth: Why do you care about him so much?

My eyes widened at that question. I looked to the side hoping and hoping that he would forget about the question. Then, Aaron stepped in.

Aaron: I don't think she needs to answer that.

Garroth: I wasn't talking to you was I?

Aaron: (he growls at Garroth)

I put my arm out in front of Aaron as if to stop him.

You: It's fine Aaron. (You walk over to Garroth) For your information mister, I shouldn't answer that because you shouldn't be asking me that in the first place. And second, I have my own personal reasons. And some things you don't need to know. My business is my business and you should stay out of it.

Garroth: ....

You: Hmph.

I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me.

~time skip~

Later that day, me, Aaron, Aphmau, Katelyn and for some odd reason Garroth were all sitting in the living room talking about what we were gonna do for Christmas. After all, it was December. Until all of a sudden Dante breaks down the door.

Dante: Guys!

You, Aph, Katelyn: DANTE!?

Dante: I'll fix the door later. But, guess what?

You: What?

Dante: I got you all tickets to go on a ski trip!

You: Really? Your doing this again Dante?

Dante: Yea! (He hands the tickets to Katelyn)

Katelyn: Wait. But, these are only for five people. What about, You, Travis, Laurence and Kawaii~Chan?

Dante: We all decided to not go. We wanted just let you guys go.

You: That's nice. But, let me guess, we only have about 15 minutes to get to the airport?

Dante: Actually, yes. So, GO GO GO!!

All of us dashed down to the airport. Honestly, I was nervous. Last time we did this, it did not end well.
I just hope this ends out better than last time...
~~~