Bonus Chapter!Aftermath.

(Your POV)

- s e v e r a l  m o n t h s  l a t e r-

"Aaron, where are you taking me exactly?.."

"You'll see."

I couldn't see anything because Aaron had his hands covering my eyes. He said he was taking me somewhere.

~le time skip~

Next thing I know I hear a door opening. Aaron had taken his hands away from my eyes but, I kept them closed anyways.

"Aaron?"

"Hold on."

There's a long pause.

"Ok. Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes to see Aaron standing in the middle of the room.

You: *you walk over to him* W-what is this?

Aaron: ... Our home.

You: *you blush* H-huh?

Aaron: I bought us a house. I thought it was time we took the next step and lived together.

I didn't say anything. I walked around slowly looking around. Amazed by everything. Then...

I started crying. I turned around to look at Aaron.

Aaron: W-what's wrong? Do you like it?

I smiled. I wasn't sad... I was happy. Tears still fell as I smiled. I ran over to Aaron and hugged him.

"... *sniff* I love it.."
(Start music)
He hugged me back. He picked me up and twirled me in the air, I laughed as he did this.

You: So... This is our house huh?..

Aaron: Yep.

I wrapped my arms around Aaron's neck.

                      "I love you..."

                    "I love you too.."

I pulled him into a kiss as he pulled me closer to him.

And this time I knew for sure.

My made was made up and no-one was going to change it.

I love Aaron.

[END]

I decided to write this bonus chapter because I've imagined this in my head for soooo long. So, here it is! I hope you all enjoyed this story, and as always have an amazing and wonderful day and you guys can always leave requests.
Again, thank you all for all of your support. It's been absolutely amazing.

Thank you.
-@Clarity_sama