Their argument..

(Your POV)

I slowly opened my eyes. It was now december and I was ready.

When I opened my eyes I several pairs of eyes. Then my eyes focused.
I then realized that those several pairs of eyes were people. By people I mean everyone. By everyone I mean, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii-chan, Laurence, Garroth, Dante, Travis, etc.

I quickly sat up and covered myself with the blanket considering the fact that I was only wearing a night gown and underwear.

You: WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU DOING?!

Everyone: Merry December!

You: Really?... So, you all thought 'Hey! Won't it be awesome if we all go watch Y/N sleep until she wakes up and shout, MERRY DECEMBER!! In her face and scare the crap out of her!'

Aph: Not exactly.

You: My Irene...

Laurence: Anyways, it's December. Get up!

He walked over to me and tried to pull me out the bed.

You: Laurence, no. Don't do that- WHOA!

Next thing I know I'm laying on the floor. I didn't want to so that because I don't have pants on...

You: Laurence!

Aph: Um... Y/N?...

You: Yea?

Aph: Pull down your dress please.

You: Huh?... (You look down) Ah!

I pulled my dress down. My face turned fire truck red. I also gave the guys the death stare to make sure they didn't see.. anything...

I swear, I am going to kill Laurence...

You: Laurence! I'm gonna kill you!

I stood up and started to chase Laurence around the house.

~time skip~
(Your POV)

Later that day, Aphmau went out and did some winter shopping. I stayed home while Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn went to work. I was in the kitchen making cookies until there was a knock at the door.

"Coming!"

I went over to the door answered it.

You: H- Oh, hey Garroth.

Garroth: Y/n I need to talk to you.

He let himself him. I closed the door behind him.

You: Are you okay? You seem tense.

Garroth: What's happening with this?

You: What? What do you mean? What's this?

Garroth: Us. I mean what's going on with us.

I sat down next to him.

You: What do you mean? We're fine. Aren't we?...

Garroth: I don't know. I mean, everything's different now.

You: Meh, not really. I mean, I understand we're all still moving in and everything-

Garroth: No. Not that.

You: Well then, what is it Garroth?

Garroth: I don't know...

He turned around not facing me.

You: Don't lie to me Garroth. Something's bothering you. And I know you know what that is.
What's bothering you Garroth? And please don't tell me it's Aaron.

I could tell that he was surprised when I said that.

Garroth: (he turns around to face you)  Look, I'm sorry but I'm not comfortable with you around Aaron.

You: What? Are you jealous?

Garroth: I'm sorry, I'm protective over you.

He starts to reach out to put his hand on my head but I moved so he couldn't.

You: Yeah, a little bit too protective...

Garroth: Oh, well I'm sorry if I care about you!

You: Garroth! It's not like Aaron's a cerial killer! I understand you care about me. But, your a little too protective sometimes...

Garroth: ...

Me, now annoyed, I walked back into the kitchen.

Garroth: Where are you going?

You: It's my house, I go wherever I want.

Garroth: I'm not done talking to you!

You: (you turn around) What?! Garroth. What is it that you need to tell me?

Garroth: I... I just don't want you to be hurt...

You: Garroth! People change. And Aaron's changed since high school. Give him a chance to prove himself. Be patient.

Garroth: (he growls under his breath)

You: You really don't like him do you?!

At this point I was pretty much yelling now.

You: Get over it Garroth! It was 4 years ago, we were teenagers and stupid okay? I don't see why your still hung up over it! I'm over it!

Garroth: ....

You: You know what Garroth? I honestly don't think I want to date a person that doesn't support my decisions and trust in what I wanna do.

He folded his arms and looked away.
I walked over to him and pushed him out the door.

Garroth: What are you doing now?

You: Goodbye Garroth. Have a nice life.

I slammed the door in his face. I started to walk away from the door until Garroth called my name. I stopped in my tracks in annoyance.

You: Go home Garroth!

I started to walk back to the kitchen.

I swear... That Idiot...
~~~

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I bet you all are happier now that Garroth and Y/n aren't together anymore. I did you all a favor. Lol. Bai- Clarity~Sama

Is this Love? //(AaronxReader)// (MyStreet)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara