Chapter 3

I got home with Aaron right behind me. I stopped, and faced him. "Okay. I'm home now, so you can go."

"Just wanna make sure you get in okay." He nodded. I sighed, and walked up the steps to my porch, and turned to face him. He was still standing at the white fence that surrounded my yard. I rolled my eyes, and walked inside.

"Is that a boy young lady!?" My dad yelled. I threw my shoes to the side, and stared at him. "Well?"

"Yes." I put my bag next to the door. "He's in my last hour, and he followed me home. He said, he wanted to make sure I got home safely after my panic attack."

"Or did something else happen?" He raised an eyebrow. "Why'd you have that panic attack?"

"My teacher scared the daylights out of me." I explained. My dad was a tall burly man, and his shirt and face was always covered in grease from his job repairing cars. "I got put in werewolf class."

"Isn't that for anger management?"

"Yes."

"But you-"

"I don't know why, but I think they messed up my schedule. I'm going to try to fix it tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Well, I'm going to go to my room." I said walking up the stairs. I went to my room, and grabbed my laptop, and sat on my bed. I pulled up my game. The other thing I did. One of my friends was on. Shu. I pulled out my phone, and texted her

Y- hey Shu

S- hey FK

Y- have u seen FC on recently????

S- yeah last night

Y- well u ready for the next lvl?

S- we should wait fro FC

Y- k i'll txt him brb

S- kay

I switched over to FC and I's message.

Y- hey FC

FC- hey FK

Y- u coming on?

FC- yeah soon just gotta get home

Y- what were u doin?

FC- walking someone home

Weird... sounds like something that happened to me.

Y- k when'll u be ready???

FC- give me like ten minutes

Y- kay... who'd u walk home?

FC- some girl I met today we were both put into werewolf class together by accident she had a panic attack after the teacher scared her. XP

I dropped my phone and fell off my bed, and raked my fingers through the carpet as I tried to take in a breath. I started gasping, and started to move towards my door slowly. I could hear the faint sounds of a ding, ringing in my ears. Everything seemed to be vibrating on and off. I made it too the door, and reached for the handle, my arms giving away under the weight of my body. Everything was going black, my lungs were screaming for air. I knew FC. It was Aaron. That annoying boy who wouldn't leave me alone. I could feel myself dying. I liked FC. A lot. He was awesome. I felt sick, scared, happy, I don't even know. In pain. I felt the world leave me to darkness.

I gasped, taking in air and immediately started coughing. "Honey, are you okay!?" My mom shrieked. I laid on the ground taking deep breaths. I grabbed my mom's hand and nodded. "What happened?"

"I-It's nothing." I mumbled. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm fine. Don't worry about me," I mumbled.

"But-"

"Please leave me." I whispered, staring at the ceiling.

"Okay." She got up and left, closing the door. I sat up and grabbed my phone which was a little bit away from my bed, and put my computer back on my bed. I had twenty messages.

FC- still there FK

FC- u okay

Shu- is he ready

FC- FK!?

Shu- hey where r u

FC- r u okay FK

Shu- hey FC is on

Shu- r u ready to play

FC- hey r u ready to play

FC- Shu and I r waiting

Shu- what r u doin'

Shu- hey FC and I r ready

FC- are u okay? we've been waiting for ten minutes

Shu- hey we need to get going

FC- fifteen minutes

FC- twenty

Shu- dude what's going on???

FC- twenty five

I bit my lip and thought about what I'd say. Why'd I'd been out for like a half hour.

Y- sorry I can't play tonight

I sent it to both of them.

FC was Aaron. The boy I had played video games with for almost three years, I was finally meeting him in real life. And I hated him so much. But FC was so nice. Why am I so confused? I sighed and laid down. I wasn't hungry anymore. I closed my laptop, and placed it on my desk. I heard my phone ding.

FC- what's wrong

Y- not feeling good gonna lay down maybe tomorrow

FC- okay

I changed into long, black, fleece pj's, and a grey tank top. I laid down, and my phone dinged again. I sighed and picked my phone up.

Shu- u okay?

Y- just not feeling good

Shu- okay feel better

Y- thx

I turned my phone off, and set it on my bed side. I curled up under the covers.

How could FC be Aaron? That's not possible. He goes to the same school and I just... how? Does Shu go to our school too? I need to transfer that class tomorrow. If I don't then I'm going to have to face him, and... I don't know how to feel about him... wait... feel? Do I li- NO! I calmed my thoughts, and closed my eyes.

I hope this doesn't affect me.

I'm sure it will.

Why did things have to get complicated? Why did it have to be him? I don't like him. Wait am I having... feelings? I felt a little tingly feeling run through me, making me shiver. I clenched my pillow, and felt my fist losing blood circulation. I sighed.

I threw the covers off me. It seemed to be getting warmer in my room by the second. I curled up a little bit, and opened my eyes, hugging my pillow to my chest. I felt like my chest was collapsing. How am I feeling anything? It's not possible. I shook my head, and cleared my thoughts, and fell asleep, feeling something.