Chapter 4

"(Y/N)! Wake up! You need to go to school!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I sat up, and looked at my clock. Shoot! I'm gonna be late!

I actually got to school just in time. The doors were just being unlocked when I got there. I hurried inside and found Garroth, Laurance, and Aphmau talking. I walked over to them. "Hey guys."

"Hey how you doin'?" Laurance smiled.

"Pretty good. You, you and you?" I asked them. They all responded with a "good".

"My friend couldn't play online last night though. She said she was sick."

"How are you guys liking your teachers?" I changed the subject. So, Aphmau was Shu.

"Eh, they're okay," Aphmau shrugged. "You know what we have today?" She laughed.

"Gym," I sighed. "The thing is how am I supposed to do anything when I'm not supposed to feel like upset or angry at anything?"

"Yeah, that must really suck." Garroth shrugged.

"Well, Aph and I should head to class now. See you guys in art," I waved and Aphmau, and I walked to class. We sat in the same spots as yesterday. Then talked the whole period.

I had art next so I headed there, and saw Garroth and Laurance. I waved and sat next to them. "Yo," Laurance laughed. I raised an eyebrow and he instantly stopped. I rolled my eyes, and listened to the teacher.

I guess we're going to be drawing a student. "Do I have any volunteers?" I looked around and everyone seemed hesitant. I raised my hand quietly. He pointed at me. "You! What's your name!?"

"(Y/N)."

"Come on up." He yelled, enthusiastically. I shrugged and stood up, and walked to the front of the class where he told me to pick a pose. I folded my hands be hind my back and smiled ever so slightly. Then I got to stand there like that. For an hour. Yay.

Finally the bell rang. Laurance and Garroth walked up to me. "So, how'd you two do?"

"Uh, you probably don't want to see," Laurance blushed.

"I don't care. Honestly." They showed me their papers. Garroth's was like... a bunch of scribbles and Laurance's was... I don't even know. I rolled my eyes. "You guys could both use some drawing lessons. Maybe you'd like to come to my house this weekend and we can practice."

"Sounds great," Garroth smiled.

"Excuse me, Ms. (Y/N). Since you were the model for the class's homework I'll give you the option to draw anything you'd like."

"Thank you." I nodded. "Welp, I've got to head to... gym next. Wish me luck," I sighed.

"Good luck," they waved as I left to go change. I got changed quickly, and walked out into the gym.

"Okay! Today we're playing volleyball!" I heard a couple sighs and a couple yes'.  "We're going to play two games at once. I need four team captains! Katelyn, Josh, Travis and (Y/N)!"

We picked out our teams, and I had Teony, Aphmau, Ivy, Allen, Jase, and Weston. I decided to play everyone except myself. We were playing against Travis' team first. We won twenty one to fifteen. Then we played against Josh's team. We won... same score... weird. Then we were against... Katelyn.

"Ready to lose Freshman!?" She yelled.

"Sure," I shrugged. We started, and we immediately had a good surge. Everyone seemed hyped, which was good. Then Katelyn started to take over for her team, and soon they were one behind us. Katelyn spiked it and Aphmau dove for it and scrapped her arm open, and Katelyn got the point, we had even scores and the next point determined the winner. And since Aph was out that meant I would have to play... a sport... and not get too excited. Great. I took her place in front middle. Katelyn served on the other side and I jumped up with my hands spread open, and I slammed her ball back onto her side of the court. I fell back down, and landed on my butt.

"You just won the game, (Y/N)!" Teony yelled.

"What?" I whispered.

"You just got the last point!!!" Aph yelled. I felt my heart rate speed up quickly, and I fell to my knees, struggling to breath. Another panic attack. I could feel the shadows of several people standing over me. "(Y/N)!" Aph yelled.

"C-C-Call FC." I managed.

"How'd you... omg... FK!?"

"Please," I managed. My vision was getting kinda blurry, and I needed my inhaler, but I left it somewhere.

"FC? It's about FK? Go outside of your school to the volleyball court now." Someone moved me so I was laying on my back. I felt someone press their lips to mine, sharing their air. I could breath all of a sudden, and I sat up quickly taking in deep, satisfying breaths.

"Are you okay?" Teony asked. I coughed and nodded. I could hear pounding footsteps. I turned around and saw Aaron running towards us.

"SHU! FK!" I stood up shakily.

"Hey FC," I smiled weakly.

"Wait... he's FC?" Aphmau asked.

"Yup, he is," I nodded.

"How'd you?" They both looked at me confused.

"Aaron, texted me about why it took so long to log on last night, and I told you that you didn't have to walk me home," I glared.

"What the heck this it... oh my Irene," Aphmau whispered.

"I... oh my gosh I just-"

"I wasn't sick last night after I found out Aaron was FC I had a... near death experience."

"What!?" They both yelled.

"Yup, well look at the time. We should be heading to our next classes!" I yelled. Then ran off to change.

After school Aaron walked me home again. This time I was willing to let him do so. "I still can't believe that you're FK," he laughed.

"Better start believing it." I said, stopping right outside my gate. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"I know we just met in person technically, but would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Sure. Got nothing better to do," he shrugged. I brought him inside and saw my dad sitting on the couch watching football. He turned, and saw me with Aaron, and he stood up quickly.

"Who's this?" Dad asked.

"Dad, this is my friend, Aaron. I invited him for dinner." I gave him a shaky smile to tell him to back off. He sat back down.

"Okay, just don't get any ideas," he pointed.

"Of course sir!" Aaron laughed. I rolled my eyes, and brought him upstairs to my room. "Nice room."

"Thanks," I said, throwing my bag onto my bed, and pulling out some paper , and a pencil.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Homework," I said and started drawing my character on our game.

"Hey, that's your character!"

"No dip," I shook my head.

"KIDS TIME FOR DINNER!!!" My mom yelled. I set my stuff aside, and Aaron and I went downstairs, and joined my parents at the table. "Hi, I'm (Y/N)'s mom."

"Aaron," he nodded. After that dinner was silent. I finished, and took my plate to the sink and washed my hands

"Well, I better get going," Aaron sighed.

"Okay. Well, bye," I waved as he left. I noticed my parents staring at me. I rolled my eyes, and walked to my room, and finished my homework. I couldn't stop getting him out of my head though, and probably got the answers wrong. What's going on with me!? Why haven't I started freaking out yet? Why do I feel warm and... fluttery?

I should just sleep on it.