Its sooo small....

Hey guys I have been obligied to updated more on this book so here we go....
-----_------------------------_-----------------------------

Kauthar P. O. V

This bed is so comfortable... Ah.  Wait a minute what is that sound. Now we gotta kill a bitch, but I'm not in the mood.  Oh well hopefully whoever they are they decide to get outta bed and leave without causing harm to us.   What if Isis... Nah they ain't got time for fat asses like us.

I get up and get out of my comfortable and see the most horific sight I could ever see....
AAAaaahhhhh... It's Zack's butt... No this can't be happening how did he even end up here.  He is currently at our island making himself a sandwhich... Hell nah bitch leave.

I get the closest thing I can find and sneak up behind him but it fails as he says " Don't even think about it. " How did he know I'm here.... "You talk too loud" that makes sence now.
I tell him to leave but he just won't budge the idiot.  Suddenly, an alarm goes off ... "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.. " Well nice timing alarm.

Zack just leaves the room laughing his head off .. Awkward much.  After having a shower, I decide to make everyone breakfast which consists of pancakes, turkey bacon and some fruit.  I'm setting up the table and guess who comes along.  The sex god himself, Austin. He looks so good when he wakes up... Sike not really boy needs a shower the smell in here could kill someone. 

"Morning" Austin screamed. I said the same and asked to go take a shower as the smell is too much to handle. He started laughing and said "ok just for you wierdo. "

Finally I can breath. Everyone is now awake and ready and eating. Its obviously quiet because my cooking skills are a1 so they can't get enough of it.  After everyone has finished we have to meet up with Liam,Francis and Michael insisted by Ria obviously,  she can never get enough of him. We said goodbye to the guys and headed out to meet them.