Old friends

Kauthar POV

After shopping in topshop with the guys we decided to go buy some undergarments as there is a Halloween selection that is a must in everyone's closet. We went inside after convincing the guys to come with us... Trust me jt took a long time to do that.

Francis P. O. V

EW EW EW...  I don't like it in here there is too much panties it just doesn't feel okay. I looked around and noticed a few guys in here carrying the same expressions on their face as us. We feel you brother... We do.  The only reason we came shopping was to impress them... I wanted to impress Eden.  Liam wants to impress kauthar he always wants to pay for everything acting like he is a baller. Ria and Michael keep fighting as he keeps secretly paying for everything... He is the rich one out of all of us.

We walked around with the girls in the shops and tried to keep our heads down. Thinking about it we could picture them wearing these... I will be respectful so I won't.

The girls each had lots of things e.g.  dressing gowns, perfume, body lotion and other stuff if you know what I mean. Suddenly we here a scream and the girls are running somewhere... Oh its the girls who used to go to our school, Joe my friend went out with one of them... Sim was it yeah it is. Sim has brown, wavey hair with green eyes and glasses, she is fit but I like Eden.  The next one is Alisha.  She has brown skin and nice brown eyes she is pretty and very smart.  Thirdly, ug funny name has blue eyes and dirty blonde hair she is also hot.  Wow all these girls are cute not gonna lie.
After the hugging and squeling the girls "paid" for their stuff they went to the food court to catch up... No more attention for us... Aw