Hang out with girls 2

Kauthie P.O.V

After all of us texting each other for 2 hours,we soon noticed that we were wasting each other credit so they all are coming round to my house.

*After 20 mins*

"Ding Dong" Oh My God! I have just relised that my doorbell sound so wrong.I opened the door to my so like sister Eden & Ria.We go way back since Year 7 and since then we are really close.

Eden is a mixed-race girl with tanned skin,Curly hair and brown eyes.She is like the cheeky gorgoues girl of our sisterhood.

Ria is a Philipino girl with the best black flat hair and brown eyes aswell.She is the Preety,Dopey-Dumb girl of the crew.

Me,Im the tanned,black hair and brown eyed girl.I wouldn't say Im the best looking but I would survive.Im the Dare-violent girl who won't take sh*t from anyone.

Eden walked in screaming into my living room.Won't that girl shut her trap.She stared going on about how cute Sam's eyes look and how he finally asked her out.

The thing is that we all have a list on which is our main guy and the back up just in case so her main one is Sam but she also likes some of his mates.Were as me and Ria like there mates.

Eden likes Sam with blonde hair and hazelish eyes and a bad boy.

Ria likes one of his mates Micheal with blonde hair and caramel eyes and is polish & Irish.Some polish boys are fit in our school.

I like Liam,with wild curly hair and the most icy blue eyes in the best shade ever....ahhhhh.

A few mins after Ria arived with a stuffed panda...don't ask me she has a crazy obsession with panda's.So does Micheal....I need to get Eden to set them up soon.

We all sat down and watched Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs 2.So don't judge me...Im a child at heart.

After the movie finishing Eden decided to call Sam over and he decided to bring the whole crew which contain:

+Felix (anoying little....)

+Kundai (we are okay since he didn't perv on me again...long story)

+Mark (Eden and him hate each other)

+Liam (My crulywurly kinz)

+Micheal (Not Ria's guys but the fitist there)

+Micheal (Ria's lost guy)

+Harry (Tall)

+Francis (Eden kinda likes him he is adourable)

+Brooklyn (Strong Man and I wierd boy name)

+Finley (Smart "Role-Model"boy)

And lots more...lets just say it was a rave.