Its about to go down..

Joe P. O. V

The party was in full swing. Everyone enjoying there time here and making sure the secure girls just in case. That annoying girl still won't leave me to rest in peace. All I wanna do is spend time with my girl and have a decent time and a good birthday but she keeps following me everywhere. I really need to sit down this party is way too wild. Finally the party ended and everyone started to stumble home or waited for lifts.
I waited for my driver to come and collect me and sim as everyone else had already left before hand. The driver came and took sim home like I promised her parents before her step-dad came after me... No thank you.
I arrived home to see no one was there. Where had they gone,?

I saw the light in my room on and inside was a moving figure. I walked carefully into my room and saw the same girl from that party.
Oh no she is dressed way too inappropriately, worser than before.
I'm a guy and I gave into temptation.
That was the worst mistake of my life.
I woke up the next morning not remembering what happened the night before... Oh well
I looked next to me and saw a naked girl in my bed.  What happened.

Oh no.... I have screwed up big time ... What I'm I gonna tell sim now...