Dance Practise Part 2

Eden P.O.V.

Hey my little chapsticks....Don't even ask!! We had finished dancing and singing so life was filled with happiness...LOL! We were tired so we decided to take a break and chill while listening to some music. Let me tell you it was not appropite music...there was twerking,Grinding...you name it we did it.

We all turned around to see what was being so rude. It was our manger Sarah Monroe and a man that had  a bold head and was wearing shades so we could not see his eyes. He looked like he was in his 30's and he had the gut to wolf whistle..really...Pedo much. Now I'm going to call him Pedo man.

PM (Pedo Man)

PM "Hello girls and nice dancing"

Kauthie "Yeah...Next time we will strip for you."

Me,Ria and Sarah started laughing our arses off...only she can say something like that!!

PM just frowned slightly

PM "That won't be needed,My name is Rocco Valdes and I'm' a great friend of Sarah...and I work for Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records and Republic Records.

Kauthie "YOUR AUSTIN MAHONE'S MANGER!!"

Ria "When I tell you to shut up I say it for a reason"

Me "What are you doing here!"

Rocco "I'm here looking for young talent and Sarah reccommend you guys. I didn't think you were talented with the tounge too.But anyway if you guys impress me I will sign you and you will be able to record with...Iv said too much."

Ria "OH MY GOD, thank you I promise we won't u down...right" She says turning to us.

We nod quickly. Rocco says that he won't be making the decision but soeone else will be. Wonder who it is.

The room suddenly goes dark and all "we hear is its me" then....

Austin M keep doing your thing

Let these boys keep slipping man 

I’m not into gymnastics but I’m into flipping things

I told these women that it’s all about a team,

Jordan and Pippen man

So do you wanna join the team

Now tell me little miss thang

Dalé!

When I saw her

Walking down the street

She looked so fine

I just had to speak

I ask her name

But she turned away

As she walked

All that I can say was

Mmm mmm yeah yeah

Mmm mmm yeah yeah

Mmm mmm yeah yeah

All that I can say was

Mmm mmm yeah yeah

Mmm mmm yeah yeah

Mmm mmm yeah yeah

All that I can say was

Rock'n'Roll one time, we’ll make it up as we go

I know you feel it cause I mean what I say say say say