Confession

Sim P. O. V

Yes I can go to Joe's house after 3 hours of convincing my mum. That took long enough... Yeeeezzzz.
I looked into the mirror and looked at my outfit.
This is what I wore:

I had my dad drop me off but he said on the basis that he can wait outside just in case

I had my dad drop me off but he said on the basis that he can wait outside just in case. He still doesn't like Joe at all.. Oh well. We arrived and I knocked on the door. No answer. Second time. No answer. I did this 8 times before I decided to text him.
He finally opened the door and he didn't seem like his normal self normal he would have kissed me but today he seemed as if he was hiding something. I asked him what is wrong   but he wouldn't answer he just ignored the question. I did this 2 times before I started to get very annoyed but then he just didn't say anything.
Then I heard "Morning baby"
Who is that?? I turned around and saw.............................................................

That hoe from the party, Bethany .  I looked between Joe and her and got the message. That the final straw. How dare he!? I gave him everything...  I couldn't staying for another minute. I rushed out the door and burst into tears. My dad looked at me and rushed toward the house... Oh no...