The Boy Area 51 part 2

Ria P.O.V.

Aww...he is cute...adorable...sweet..sexy...Wait...what??? Kauthie being the owner of this house..not owning the house but lives here gets to chose what we watch.

These are the suggestions:

Porn....(guess who...Felix)

The iHeart awards (Yes this one so we can watch The Vamps...Ahh James)

Twilight

MTV

Football (over my dead body)

"Please die!"

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes."

I said "Eden...Kauthar (Yeah that her real name.) He told me I should die!" Eden and Kauthie walk out of the and Eden comes with a spoon and Kauthie comes back with a bat.

All the windows get shut and doors locked.Next thing you know Felix is on the floor unconsious...but don't worry Liam and Michael picked him up and put him in the there BMW...Lets just say Micheal's thats a bonus.

When I become Mrs Hamill....No No no stop thinking that!

Kauthie P.O.V

One man down...Sam to go. I never really liked that guy he seems wierd and that coming from me!

He keeps going to the toilet all the time and avoiding Eden's touch...My mate is not a Pedo!! Either he has Diaria or he is hiding something. And I will get to the bottom of it.

But first I need to watch ma 'Tv.We had decided to watch the iHeart award so we could see the winners but more importantly the failers of the year.

But just as Austin Mahone came on someone shouted "Gay"...Ah Felix is back the little Asshole luckly I still had my bat so I got up just as I was about to swing someone held me back...they did the wrong thing I tell you.