The Boy Area 51

Kauthie P.O.V

"Ding dong"And then Ria starts laughing...she is so dirty minded!

Felix could be heard from inside the house.

Felix"I think we are at a prostitute house."

What he just say...alright I see how it is little fucker.So I get Ria and Eden to help me throw bra's and knickers at the window.

"1....2....3.....4....5"

We all start throwing the things and we hear Felix & Kundai shouting "Let us in so we can see you guys strip."

I quickly open the door and say

"Why don't you tell your mom to."

Everyone starts laughing except Felix and trust me he is not very happy.

Felix:"Don't ever disrespect!"

Eden runs up to Sam and they both hug each other but the thing is Francis looks like he wants to kill and that is not a good sign.

So I let everyone in and I must say they look fineee not including the Pussy Felix.

We all walked to the front room and sat down but they was not enough room. Sam had just dumped himself on the coach and was not letting Eden sit down....little asshole.

So Francis pulled Eden onto his lap next thing you know is that Sam is giving dirty looks to Francis...Hey you didn't want her to sit on your lap so go suck one.Micheal got Ria to sit on his lap...aw...thats when I got my phone out to take a picture...but someone pulled me on to there lap....Liam...Yeesss!