Wait...I know you?!

Kauthie P.O.V

We all were hitting it off really quickly and slowly becoming best friends. Austin is not like all the other that let the fame get to there head so much they don't have any more friend or support behind their back. But he is cute and a gentleman. He knows that every bit of fame that you get is important because if you loose that you are finished and there is no getting back because your fame is stained and people don't forget anything tht was big news. In his case I don't think he will ever loose that because of his personality...deep I know.

We all decided that we should go and chill so we went his hotel because it's supposed to be one of the best hotels in London and I went there when I was younger and lets just say it was amaze-balls.

Me, Eden, Ria and Sarah were riding in my car because it had a lot of room. My baby is amazing because it's a range rover. I got it last year for my 18th birthday. I asked for a car but I didn't think I would get one because my dad is in love with range rover and he said he wanted one. I saw them looking at cars online but I thought it was for them not me. Still I love my parents for gettting me my baby not like I didn't love before but...you know what I mean.

We all got to the hotel and started skipping inside... bac k to being wierd. We got inside and Ria needed the bathroom so she ran straight for it without a second thought and let me tell she runs fast really fast. While we were waiting for Ria we heard somone arguing with the pancake at the desk. It was 3 guys and they looked fit from the back. Suddenly we heard Austin shout "Hey Guys!"

The guys turned around and we saw Alex,Robert and Zach. OMG they all came to England aswell. We all introdued our selfs and we instantly clicked like a jigsaw. Finally, Ria came back and when she saw Robert she freezed so did he.

Ria and Robert "YOU!!"

Do they know each other.Then they gave each other a hug, that is a good thing. Then they started to explain how they knew each other. Turns out they are half cousins from the Mum's side. But they have that special bond like brother and sister. It adorable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See guys I did try to correct my behaviour and update as much as I can.

VOTE

COMMENT AND Share

Kauthar xxx