Emmett's point of view (Chapter 19)

I was sitting in mine and Rosalie's room sitting on the floor in front of the TV while playing a fighting game for the Xbox 360. I was playing when I got punched in the game and I fell to the ground. I kept pushing the A button on the controller trying to get back up. When I didn't get back up the game voice came to my ears saying "K.O.'' meaning knock out. "Ugh why is this game so freaking difficult.'' I said to myself since no one was home. I've been playing this stupid game for about......I looked at the clock that said I've been playing for about more than 4 hours. That's not even the worse part I'm only on the first level and I can't even get past the EASIEST character. "Having trouble?'' asked a musical familiar voice. I looked over and saw Rosalie standing in the door way, with her arms crossed while smiling at me. "What's wrong with me I'm usually REALLY good at video games.'' I said as put my head in my hands. I heard the sound of Rosalie's heals walk across the hard wood floor and closer to me until I felt a hand start to rub my back then she said "Maybe your stressed. You need to relax.''. "But what am I stressed about........'' Then I remembered so I said "Oh.''. "Hey isn't this the same that you and Elena played.'' asked Rosalie. I smiled remember the day........

Flash Back

I was sitting on the floor in the sitting room playing a fighting game on the Xbox, and while currently playing against Jasper. The most of the family was in the room; Alice was reading some fashion magazine, Carlisle was reading a book, Rosalie just finished doing 15 year old Elena's nails and now she's doing her own, Esme was in the kitchen cooking for Elena, and Edward was doing homework on a SATURDAY. "Like seriously who does homework on a Saturday?!'' I thought. "Someone who wants to actually do a good job in school.'' Edward said not looking up from his papers and text books that were on the floor surrounding him while he sat in the middle. I rolled my eyes and said "Well how many times have we graduated already? If you don't remember look at all the graduation caps in the hall way.''. Edward didn't even get a chance to reply because I just beat Jasper in the game and Jasper said "Oh come on.''. I laughed. Jasper stood up off the floor and said "Find someone else to play you I'm done.''. "Who am I......'' I didn't get to finish because Elena jumped off the couch and said "Can I verse you?''. I scratched the back of my neck. "Uh I don't know Elena.'' I said not wanting to hurt her feelings when I win. Elena gave me the puppy dog eyes and said "Pwease.''. "That may work on Edward but NOT me.'' I said. "Pwease Emmy you can teach me even though I'm wont even be half as good as you.'' Elena said still doing the puppy dog eyes. I sighed, picked up the other controller held it out and said "Fine.''. Elena squealed, ran over grabbed the controller and sat down next me. I showed her how to use the controller and what buttons to press then I started a new game and said "You ready.''. Elena nodded but looked at the controller confused. I started the game and within a minute I LOST. My mouth hung open in shock and I said "Huh......what......huh...... how?''. Elena shrugged and said "Beginners luck.''. "Rematch.'' I said. Elena nodded. I restarted the match and again within a minute I LOST......AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. "Are you cheating?'' I asked. "Oh come on Emmett what you can't believe you got beat by a fifteen year old.'' Edward said with a smirk. I glared at him. "No I'm not cheating I guess I'm just better than you.'' Elena said with a shrug. I rolled my eyes and everyone laughed.