Chapter 5

^outfit above^
Ruby's pov
"Morning uncle Charlie" I greeted going into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Morning Ruby. I'm going to Sue's today, will you be alright on your own?" Uncle Charlie asked.

"Actually I was wondering if you knew where a boy named Seth lives. He was at Bellas wedding?" I asked.

"That's Sues boy. Why do you want to know where he lives?"

"He was really nice and he said he'd show me around but he didn't get a chance to tell me where to meet him before he had to leave" I lied easily. I couldn't really tell him I wanted to go see my imprint that would raise some questions.

"I guess I could take you to sue's with me and you can go with Seth" uncle Charlie hesitated.

"Perfect I'll go get changed, thanks Uncle Charlie" I grinned running upstairs to get changed.

"What about breakfast?" Uncle Charlie yelled after me.

"Not hungry" I yelled back. To excited to see Seth to eat. By the time I got dressed Charlie was dressed too.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yep" I said walking outside to the car.

"You seem excited" uncle Charlie observed as he drove.

"I want to see the beach"

"You don't like have a crush on Seth or something do you? Because if you do I need to know"

"Why would you need to know?" I asked.

"Because one minute bella didn't like any boys in town, the next she's married."

"Don't worry uncle Charlie. I have to finish school before I get married"

"That doesn't give me much confidence"

"Well I guess you'll just have to wait and see how things turn out" I replied.

"Okay" he agreed before he realised what just happened.

"You just avoided telling me if you liked him didn't you?"

"Yep, I can do it again if you want I'm great at talking my way out of things."

"Fine don't tell me." Charlie grumbled as he pulled up at a house.

"We're here" He revealed.

"Perfect" I replied as we got out of the car and knocked at the door, Sue answered

"Hi Charlie, I see you brought your niece" Sue greeted.

"Hi I'm Ruby Swan pleasure to meet you. I was wondering if Seth was home." I spoke politely.

"He's actually at Emily and Sams house. Come inside I'll draw you a map" Sue responded just as polite.

"Thank you" I smiled entering the home. Once sue finished drawing the map. I took off to see Seth. I got to the street he was in and started listening to conversations on my way to the house.

"Maybe they'll say she was in a car crash. Or tripped and fell off a cliff. At least I'll get one thing out of it" I heard that Jacob boys voice say.

"No, you won't. Cullens are not a danger to the town or the tribe." I heard Sam's voice say.

"Well, he's either gonna kill her or change her. And the treaty says..." Jacob argued

"I say, Jacob. I say." Sam cut him off then I heard feet and a door close.

"You know, if you wanted things different, you should've become alpha." A voice I didn't know said.

"Turning it down seemed like a good idea at the time." Jacob sighed.

"Jake, you really think you could kill Bella if she comes back a vampire?" I heard Seth's voice ask.

"No, make one of us do it, then hold a grudge against us." A girls voice said dripping with venom.

"Shut up, Leah." Jacob growled.

"Would you just get over it? It's not like you've imprinted on her." Leah's voice spoke.

"

At least they seem happy. Some people are just lucky, I guess." The same guy that I didn't know the voice of said.

"Lucky? None of them belong to themselves anymore. And the sickest part is their genes tell them they're happy about it." Jacob snarled.

"Least if you imprinted on someone, you'd finally forget about Bella. I mean, being any kind of happy is better than being miserable about someone you can't have. " Leah's voice said and I walked into the yard to see them in a group talking they all looked so sad.

"Seth" I called he turned to look at me as did everyone else. Seth's face instantly lights up upon seeing me. He runs over and hugs me lifting me off the ground without even trying causing me to giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. Wow he's strong. And not wearing a shirt. Is it even legal to look that good?

"What are you doing here?" He asked putting me down smiling.

"Uncle Charlie's at your house with your mum, she said you were here. And I'd prefer I hang out with you rather than my uncle and your mum, besides I think they wanted to be alone." I responded. He smiled at me.

"Come on you can meet my friends." Seth grinned grabbing my hand and pulling me over to where everyone had grouped up.

"Hey Seth who's this?" A pretty girl with a scar a her face asked.

"Emily this is Ruby. Ruby this is Emily, Sam, Jacob, Paul, Embry, Jarred, Kim, Quil, Brady, Collin and my sister Leah." Seth introduced pointing to all the people.

"Ruby? Bellas cousin Ruby?" Jacob asked.

"That's me. And no she hasn't called me." I said as everyone around me chuckled.

"I wasn't going to ask" Jacob mumbled.

"Sure you weren't" I said sarcastically.

"I like her" Paul chuckled. Causing Seth to growl a little. Oh he's possessive. That's cute. I squeezed his hand that was still holding mine and looked back at him. He smiled at me out of the corner of me eye I could see them all giving him bad looks. Basically telling him to shut up with their eyes

"Don't look at him like that" I demamded turning around to look at them all.

"I can look at my brother however I want" Leah grumbled walking off.

"Wow, Who broke her heart?" I asked, watching leahs retreating figure.

"How'd you know someone broke her heart?" Sam asked he smelt guilty.

"So it was you. You broke up with Leah for your imprint" I spoke putting the pieces together.

"My what?" Sam asked.

"Seth what the hell? You told her?" Paul yelled at Seth shaking ready to turn I growled at him and he stopped.

"What just happened?" Embry asked confused.

"She's an alpha" Sam concluded.

"She doesn't smell like one" Jarred observed.

"She a different kind. A moon child." Sam informed.

"She's also right here" I spoke.

"What's a moon child?" Seth asked I turned to him and smiled.

"A moon child is a different kind of werewolf. The kind in the stories. The ones that change on a full moon." I explained it to him.

"So you go bat shit crazy and kill people on a full moon. Perfect" Paul said.

"I've never killed anyone I wasn't born this way I was bitten. The alpha that bit me trained me before the full moon so I would be able to control myself." I explained.

"How'd you become alpha?" Sam asked.

"I'm an alpha by blood apparently. I got told they are very rare."

"That's so cool" Seth exclaimed. I smiled at him. My imprint accepts me. I'm happy.