Chapter 22

Ruby's pov
Back at the Cullens house, the witnesses are saying goodbye and leaving.

"Your plan was very smart" Benjamin praised.

"Well I do like to pride myself on how smart I am." I laughed.

"What you did I'm pretty sure it saved us from a bad fate, so thank you"

"Your welcome Benjamin" I  hugged him.

"I must say though I was surprised when your mate did not try to attack the volturi, but it makes more sense now. You told him before"

"Yeah that why we were late to camp. I was getting Niklaus's blood into my system and Freya to plant false memories in my head"

"I hope to see you again"

"So do I" we waved to one another before he walked back to Tia.

"You saved my life" Irina said walking up to me with Tanya and Kate.

"It was part of my plan I knew the volturi would not let you live other wise."

"You don't even know me, and I betrayed your family" Irina said hesitantly.

"Irina you are family and you made a mistake, you were scared I can not blame you for that."

"Thank you" Irina said and hugged me

"Thank you" Tanya and Kate repeated and hugged me.

"Always so forgiving I would have let her die" Niklaus smirks, walking to my side.

"Of course you would have Niklaus. I guess your need to protect your family over powers you from seeing who your enemy truly is and today that was the volturi."

"We were going to go back to New Orleans"

"Goodbye" I replied hugging him.

"See you in a year" he said pulling away.

"See you in a year" I repeated.

Edwards pov
Jacob and I watch Renesmee as she speaks to Zafrina and Senna

"You have a beautiful family. She's gonna be around for a long time, isn't she?" Jacob asks.

"A very long time. I'm glad she has you."

"So should I start calling you Dad"?" Jacob smiles.

"No." I demanded. Jacob laughs, then Renesmee runs into My arms and Bella joins us.

"Hey." Bella says, takes Renesmee's hand and puts it on her cheek to listen to Renesmee's thoughts

"Yeah. We're all gonna be together now."

Renesmee hugs Bella as Alice watches us in the distance, she has a vision of Renesmee grown up, she's with Jacob and they are happy together and I also see Me and Bella in the vision as we join Renesmee, then Alice looks at Me and I smile at her as I was reading her thoughts and seeing her vision of Renesmee grown up and happy

Bella's pov
Edward and I are back in their meadow
"I wanna show you something." I chirped.

"What?" Edward asked. I lift my shield and shows Edward my thoughts and memories of our time together from the first time we met to everything that's happened to up to now

"How did you do that?" Edward asked.

"Been practicing. Now you know. Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you."

"There's one exception." Edward said. I nods understanding that he feels the same for her and we kiss.

"Will you show me again?"

"We've got a lotta time." I smile

"Forever." Edward speaks.

"Forever." I confirmed. Edward and I kiss again.

Ruby's pov.
"I'll love you. Until the day I die" I promised.

"Never going to happen" Seth smiled.

"Then I'll love you forever"

"And always" Seth promised and leans in to kiss me. I smile and kiss him.

"I guess your stuck with me then clearwater" I whispered as we pulled away.

"No one I'd rather be with" He assured and kissed me again.