Chapter 19

Third person
Bella watches as Renesmee goes to Edwards arms and he picks her up lovingly, she then goes and packs a bag for Renesmee, with some money and writes a letter for Renesmee

"My dearest Renesmee, I thought we would have forever together. But forever isn't as long as I'd hoped. I know now why Alice left me clues. It was to keep you safe. Everything you and Jacob will need is in this pack. Jacob will protect you. And he'll help you learn about the Ticuna legends. "
As Bella finishes up writing her letter to Renesmee, Alistair walks into the room

"It's a romantic notion, isn't it? That a righteous few can defy a great evil. I must admit, you even had me believing. For a moment. Well, good luck You're gonna need it. Cheers." He says and walks out.

Bella's pov

Spending Christmas at Charlie's house, I watch the snow outside with worry, Edward walks up behind me

"The snow is sticking." I worried.

"Hey, we still have today." Edward smiled. I watch as Sue helps Charlie clear up in the kitchen.

"I'm so glad Charlie found somebody to take care of him."

"Bella, no one's giving up here."

Ruby's pov

Charlie walks into the lounge room.
"All right! Present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going." Charlie said.

Jacob passes a present to Renesmee

"What did you get me?" Seth asks Leah.

"I'm not giving you anything." She responded.

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth whined. I giggled at him.

"Well, Dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is." Bella said. She gives Charlie a piece of paper.

"It's a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue." I look down to the ground knowing she was only giving him that to get him out of town.

"You leave tomorrow." Edward continued.

"Wow, that's really nice. Thank you. Tomorrow? I can't leave tomorrow."

"I made arrangements for you at work." Sue told.

"Sneaky. And extravagant." Charlie smiled.

"And non-refundable, I'm afraid." Edward added.

"You two trying to get rid of me?....Because it's working! Fraser River. That means we'll be chasing Cutthroat."

"We might even hook a Rainbow or some Bulls." Sue bargained.

"Woman knows her trout. " Charlie spoke happy and proud.

"Hey, beautiful. Let me see .Jacob make this for you? Wanna put it on? Bella says Referring to the present Renesmee has just opened as sheputs the bracelet on Renesmee's wrist

"It's so pretty." Renesmee admired.

"It is really pretty." Bella agreed.

"Seriously though what did you get me?" Seth asked Leah again

"Nothing" Leah retells.

"Mum!" Seth whines.

"Don't look at me, come on Charlie lets go, billy wants us to go over."

"Ok behave kids." Charlie orders leaving the house, just as my phone started to ring.

"Merry Christmas" Hopes voice came through the phone.

"Merry Christmas hope" I cheer walking up the stairs to my room so I could talk to her without bothering anyone.

"So did you get lots of presents?" I asked

"So many"

*timeskip*

"Bye Hope"

"Bye Ruby" I hear a slight knock on the door just as I hung up the phone.

"Come in" I say. Seth walks into my room.

"Merry Christmas beautiful" He says handing me 2 presents.

"2?"

"Yeah I couldn't pick"

"Why didn't you just wrap them together like I did with your present?" I asked

"So I got 2 presents, huh?" He asked

"Maybe, maybe more than 2"

"Are you trying to make me feel bad?"

"No no no. I just didn't know what you wanted and I didn't want to mess up so I thought that if I got you a lot and you didn't didn't like some, you'd have to like at least one of them because I got you so many different things."

"I'm sure I'll like everything you got me" Seth smiled and kissed me.

"Now hurry up and open your presents." He said I giggled

"Ok" I laughed as I opened the first box.

"Omg Seth. It's beautiful" I stare in amazement.

"My mum helped me pick it out" he stated putting the bracelet around my left wrist.

"It must have cost a fortune"

"It was worth it, just to see your face when you opened it." 

"Was I drooling?" I asked sarcastically

"Open the other one" He laughed

"  "Was I drooling?" I asked sarcastically"Open the other one" He laughed

"Seth. It's perfect, but you didn't need to spend so much money"

"Yes I did I picked this one out by myself, I thought because you are a moon child it'd be perfect. Besides how much did you spend on me?"

"Touché. Can you put it on for me?" I asked moving my hair to the side and turning my back to him.

"Of course" Seth put the necklace around my neck. Then I felt his lips on my neck. I smiled as he kissed up my neck and turned around and connected our lips. It was slow and passionate. Seth slowly started to lift my shirt, I let him take it off me.

"The others are downstairs, they'll hear" I said pulling away from the kiss.

"I'm sure they're smart enough to leave" Seth kisses my neck once again trailing kisses up and down.

"Hmm, I think your right" I said pulling Seth back up to kiss my lips.

I'm pretty sure you guys know what happened next.😏