Chapter 15

Ruby's POV

"Kol!" I yell as I walk in the mansion.

"Well if it isn't my Favourite werewolf" Kol says coming out of no where and picking me up.

"Kol put me down" I giggled. Kol put me down and as soon as he did I was pulled into another hug.

"Oh, I've missed you Ruby" The beautiful voice that could only be Rebecca spoke up.

"Missed you too, becs"

"Nice to see you again Ruby"Elijah spoke.

"You too Elijah"

"Who's the lost puppy?" Freya joked walking into the room.

"Where's klaus?" I asked. Not wanting to introduce Seth without everyone here.

"Right here love" He spoke from the balcony up and across from me. I smiled at him. He jump down and walked over to where we all were.

"Kol, Rebecca, Klaus, Elijah, freya. This is Seth, my imprint" I introduced holding onto Seth's arm.

"I leave you alone for a month and you find a guy without me" Rebecca teased pretending to be angry.

"Sorry, I can't help it, he's amazing" I smiled cuddling into Seth a bit more.

"He does know if he hurts you we'll kill him, right?" Klaus confirmed.

"He won't hurt me. So you dont have to worry"

"Have you seen Hope recently?" I asked Klaus. I know its hard for him to be away from her. It's been a month.

"No, but we are going back there soon. The threat his been eliminated. We just wanted to see what you needed before we left." Klaus explained.

"My cousin, she had a baby, half human half cold one. The Volturi want to kill my cousin, the baby and the whole coven. I need your help. I know with you, we can win the battle, I'm not so sure how it will go without you. But I won't stop fighting till my family is safe, or I'm dead" I spoke causing Seth to whimper at the last part.

"I won't let that happen" Seth whispered in my ear before kissing my temple.

"Neither will we." Elijah assured.

"The volturi wants a fight they've got one. No ones hurting my Favourite werewolf" Kol said.

"You've fought for us more times than I can count. We're not going to abandon you when you need us." Klaus explained.

"Thank you guys"

"What's family for?" Rebecca assured.

"Great now that everythings settled. Ruby, you going to tell me about you and Seth or what?" Rebecca asked.

"Hmm I want details too" Freya teased.

"I need a drink" Kol groaned.

"I second that. You coming kid?" Klaus called to Seth.

"I'm not of legal age yet" Seth explaine.
"I won't tell anyone" Klaus avowed.

"Nicklaus don't pressure the boy" Elijah commanded.

"Fine, fine at least come and have a chat with us" Klaus instructed. Him and Kol smirking at Seth.

"Ok" Seth spoke starting to follow them.

"Kol, Klaus" I called stopping them from walking.

"Yes" Kol turned to look at me.

"Be nice" I threatened.

"We always are" Kol smirked walking out of the room with Seth.

"Elijah" I worried.

"I'll watch them dont worry" Elijah assured.

"Thank you" I smiled as Elijah left the room.

Bella's POV
Many different vampire clans were gathered at the cullens. Each of them was won over. Each was made to see. Carlisle convinced his Irish friends to make the journey to Forks. Although we were grateful for their help, their thirst for human blood complicated the situation. The nomads Rosalie and Emmett sent were even more unpredictable. Especially Peter who had fought alongside Jasper as a newborn. Ruby's been gone with Seth for two days, she left on friday, she called and said they'd be back Monday. But everyday the volturi gets closer. I worry they won't be back in time.

"A lot of red eyes around here." Jacob noted.

"They agreed not to hunt in the area." I explained.

"But they'll feed somewhere." Jacob said. As more vampires set foot in their territory, more Quileutes turned. Their nature compelling them to join the pack.

Ruby's POV

"Bella's getting worried I can tell. Maybe we should go back tomorrow instead." I said getting off the phone with Bella and talking to Seth.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. Go to bed babe" Seth wrapped his arms around my waist and putting his face in my neck.

"I could get used to sleeping in your arms" I sighed

"Good because I'm never letting sleep alone again"

"I dont know if uncle Charlie will like the idea of us sleeping in the same room, let a alone the same bed" I giggled

"I'll just sneak in your window than"

"Hmm I think that would be ok" I pecked Seth's lips.

"Night Seth"

"Night Ruby"

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you too" I said as Seth kissed my temple and snuggled back into me.