Second Chance

Faiths POV

My heart breaks for my dad and mom I hope that bastard rots in hell, I have left mom and dad at a cafe I need to go see Miss Dolly it's only 7am but I know she will be there. I walk in.

"What are you doing here so early?" Miss Dolly asks

"I'm really sorry but I need to give you my notice. I'm sorry I can't work my notice"

"What? sit down talk to me" I sit and give her the version without saying anything about wolves by the time I'm finished she is in tears "I understand the children will miss you, I'll miss you"

"I will miss you all as well. may I leave a note on the board?"

"Of course." I walk to the board and think for a moment, then I write. children, I'm sad to say I have to go away. I know you will be good for Miss Dolly. Each and every one of you is special. I will miss you all. I have enjoyed teaching you all.
Hopefully, I'll come back and see you soon. Miss Williams :) i put the chalk down and walk back to Miss Dolly. we hug, then I leave it's hard to walk away.
I get back to the cafe and sit with mom and dad. I have a hot chocolate, and none of us speak lost in our own thoughts. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when dad speaks

"We better get going" we get up I follow mom in the car an hour later mom pulls into a side lane with dad I pull in behind her, getting out we walk into the woods now I understand they need to shift, they go behind a tree and shift suddenly I feel dizzy I rest against a tree. I hear growls I run swaying everywhere I see my mom and dad surrounded by wolves I run up to them pushing my way through, the wolves look at me one shifts I look away he is naked

"Who are you?" He snaps

"I'll wait for your Alpha," I say

"You will answer me now," he shouts

"Be calm beta I'm here," another voice says, "So this is there, Alpha. I keep my head low, showing respect "now why don't you explain?" he says

"We are just passing through, I was rejected by my mate as I am human, these beautiful wolves are my parents, as I have no wolf he wanted me off pack land and my parents refused to let me leave alone, so they packed up everything all our belongings are in a truck back there and our 2 cars" I say.

"Look at me" he says I look up his eyes are the bluest I've ever seen I get lost in them "mate" he says, an unbearable pain comes over me I collapse on the ground I can feel my parents whining over me a brilliant flash of light has me closing my eyes, when I open them I see a woman in white walking towards me all the wolves are bowing she comes closer.

"Hello, my child," she says

"W-who?"

"Ssh I'll explain" she looks at the other wolves "please rise" they get up my parents come running to me "she will be ok, Faith I am the moon goddess I have been watching you for a long time you are very special" I look at her "did your parents ever tell you about a wolf called Hope?" I nod. Hope is a very powerful wolf  she can make fire ,her wolf is white with a multicoloured tail, absolutely beautiful. she smiles. "Silver has no effect on her she needs a pure heart soul."

"Why?" I whisper

"Why am I telling you this?" I nod."I have found her perfect human it's you, Faith, I hear gasps everywhere. "You have always had a wolf I needed to be sure of. Are you ready to accept Hope?" I nod with tears streaming down my face she stands up everything happens at once the pain gets worse my bones start breaking I'm hot so hot I pull at my clothes, this goes on for what seems like forever maybe I'm not strong enough for Hope I think to myself

"You are."

"Hope"

"Yes, I'm here, brace yourself,"

"What?" It happens the heat intensified my bones break I pass out.
Opening my eyes, the first people I see are my mom and dad. I try to speak, but it comes out as a bark. I see the moon goddess

"Take care, my children." she smiles at me and disappears. I try to stand up my legs are shaky I'm being pushed up I feel sparks everywhere I notice a black wolf next to me then I remember he said mate, after about ten minutes I can stand up my wolf is as big as the Alphas my mom and dad are looking at me with pride I walk over to them and lower my head so they can touch me they scratch behind my ears.

"You are beautiful" mom says dad is nodding I turn and look at the Alpha they all bow at me I turn back to my parents I tap them on the shoulder they look at me then they get it "come with me dear" I hear a growl I turn around and growl at the Alpha "she just wants to shift back" mom says I go behind a tree with her "now picture yourself in human form" I do as she says my bones crack but there is no pain mom hands me a shirt I put it on happy it comes to my knees, I throw myself into moms arms she hugs me back just as tightly.
We come out from behind the tree. I let go of moms hand and run to dad he hugs me

"Faith." I turn around to look at my mate

"My name is Adonis  this is my beta Steve,"

"It's nice to meet you both." I take my dads and moms hands, "my dad Terry, my mom, June

"We have met while you were," he stops

"Changing," mom says

"We have much to talk about. Would you like to come back to the pack house?"

"Are you going to reject me cause if you are, then please do it now." he walks up to me, places his hands on my face

"Why would I reject the most beautiful woman in the world?" I blush.