ch-1 promotion

Ahana sat at the dining table to have her breakfast prepared by her lovely mom 
"Good morning sweatheart "her father said and sat on the chair near her ."good morning cutiepie" ahana said hugging her father.she is very close to her dad ,and calls him cutiepie or poppa.
"Where is mom ?,dad"ahana enquire about her mom ."she went to her friend's house some emergency occurred there "."when did she go and that too early" ahana asked."she went early in the morning"said her dad.
"Ummm dad i want to tell you something important".said ahana."okay "
"Um mm mm dad "
"Come on ahu(nickname for ahana) just spilt it out"said dad
"Umm dad actually the day before yesterday i received a mail which states that i have been selected for as the CEO of my company in the Mumbai branch and..."before she could complete her dad said
"What the hell Ahana you have been made the CEO of your company and you are informing your dad now? You got the email the day before yesterday,right?you know how happy i am feeling right now but could have felt more happy if my daughter had told me earlier"

Then why didn't you inform me that day?"complained her dad,mr Arora ."dad i forgot to inform you due to the pressure of work, i am really sorry papa"
"Apology accepted, but next time i may punish you ,anyway continue what were you saying"
"I was saying that as i have been made the CEO of the Mumbai branch i have t-to sshift to
"Mumbai" she said slowly.
"That's great what's the problem in that" mr Arora asked sipping his morning tea and reading the newspaper. "Dad i think you didn't heard me,i said that i have to SHIFT to Mumbai and that's mean i have to leave you people here" ahana said annoyingly sipping her favourite coffee.
"I know that but think about your career ahana ,think about the position you have been given ,i know you don't want to leave us but you know what, we will be more happy if you will accept this offer rather than declining it and don't worry about us we will be fine here"said her dad.
Mr.Avaan Arora the CEO of their company,the Arora enterprise and her overprotective brother who was listening the conversation ,said from behind "papa is right ahu you should go and don't worry i am here ".after too much of convincing ahana was ready to go.

At afternoon,she decided to pick her little baby bro ,actually not so little from his college.
She took her favourite audi8. She stopped infront of the college gate.
"How surprising you came here to pick me,i thought you have to attend a very important meeting"yuvaan said sarcastically. Ahana rolled her eyes at him and replied "sit in the car or i am going"she started the engine.
"Di wait WAIT!i was just kidding yaar" yuvaan came running behind the car.
they were stuck in the traffic for 1 hour.an annoyed ahana said "what the hell yaar ,the traffic of delhi is the worst".
Yuvaan who was observing his surrounding saw a poster of the dashing film star Varun dhawan .he said to his sister"sis,imagine if your marriage has been fixed with the handsome varun dhawan ,how would you feel? Ahana who was already irritated because of the traffic ,was now more irritated with his question and replied"shut up yuvaan don't irritate me more".
"Okay chill sis ;let's listen to songs"said yuvaan trying to change the topic.
The song"Tera dhyaan kidhar hain,yeh tera hero idhar hain...." played in the background. both yuvaan and ahana look at each other
"Umm what a old song let us listen to some new ones"yuvaan said diverting the topic. He know ahana's foul mood can be a danger for him.like this the day went out .

Later in night an very exhausted ahana came to her room after freshening up.
Suddenly she remembers yuvaan's question"if your marriage has been fixed with Varun dhawan"
"What a stupid question, my marriage that too with varun dhawan,impossible".
"Why the hell i am even thinking about him?yuvaan is making me mad like him let's go to sleep ahana"she  said to herself. with that she went off to sleep.