Sun mere humsafar💗

Ahana's p.o.v

"Hey" someone disturbed our conversation.but what i saw literally made my day.

Varun was standing there infront of us greeting us with a warm smile.his eyes were on me.

I literally blushed when swati caught him staring at me.she has a mischievous smile.

"Am i disturbing you girls?" varun asked.

'Ooh no way boy instead you made my day'i thought

"Oh no no nothing like that you actually saved me..um.. i m-mean we were just talking randomly"swati replied before i could.

"Ummm you guys talk,i actually have to go, i have a client waiting for me"swati hurriedly picked her bag and hug me and left but not before whispering in my ear 'you must tell me about your date later at night,babe'

"I hope i haven't disturb you"varun said after making himself comfortable on the seat opposite to mine.

"No no of course not"i quickly said

"But what are you doing here ,i mean Don't you have shoot today?"
I asked him

"Yes actually i am shooting nearby Starbucks so i thought of visiting it"

"What about you?"varun asked directly staring at me

"I just came with Swati for a coffee. You know it's been long time since we even had a coffee together.she was busy for her fashion shows and me stuck in my bussiness"

"I really missed her a lot in those days but we were in touch through video calls and you know what,we used to always call each other at night and would talk till late an-"

That's when i realized that i was rambling and he being the gentleman was listening to my rambling with full concentration.

"Umm.. i a-am so-so-rry i for-got ab-bout you and-"i was red due to embarrassment. i wanna hide my face somewhere.

"No please i loved your talk"he said embarrassing me more.

VARUN'S POV( who thought about dis huh😎)

I was exhausted after the song shoot of judwa2.it was tantana tan
It was recreated from Salman khan's tantana tan

Me,jack and tapsee were seated beside our director,my dad when suddenly i saw a similar car in the parking lot of Starbucks.

I knew this car

I literally had to beg dad to give us a small break of 15 mins.
Dad gave me a weird look.But anyways he let me go.

When i entered i immediately searched for my angel

Did i said "my angle"?when did she became 'my'

She was always mine,is and will always be mine.

As i was about to called her, i saw her friend with her.

Oh god hame kabhi akele time spend karne ka mouka kyon nahi milta!

But itni mehnat karke yaha aaya hun ise bekar thodi na jane donga
I smirked

"Hey" i greeted them but my eyes were only fixed on 'my angel'

"Am i disturbing you girls?"

'Oh no no nothing like that you actually saved me..um.. i m-mean we were just talking randomly"swati replied .

What's wrong with her? Save her?I was about to asked her when she said she has some work and left

Thank god!!

"I hope i haven't disturb you" i said
To my angel...i mean to Ahana

"Oh no no of couse not" she quickly said

After that she asked about my visit and begam her rambling about her friendship with her friend swati.

Like how much she missed her when they were not together and all.i hope i do create a special place in her heart like swati did.

Or more special than swati

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saanse chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar haaye

Jitni haseen ye mulakatein hai
Unse bhi pyari teri baatein hai
Baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hai.....

The song 'sun mere hamsafar' started playing in the background of the cafe.

Suddenly a thought clicked my mind.i smirked to myself.

This stunt may gain us some unwanted attention but still everything is fair in love and war.

"Hey would you mind dancing with me?"

Her eyes nearly popping out of her sockets, probably because of thinking of my mad behaviour.

Without wasting any time i pulled her up placing my hands on her waist and pulling her closer.

"V-arun what are you doing please stop this"

"Why Don't you like me"

"No i like you, i like you very much|

Suddenly she covered her mouth probably because of her outburst.

Her face had gone red, more than a tomato.she was cursing herself.

"Repeat"

"Wh-what?"

"I said repeat it or else.."

"Or else"

"Or else i will claim your rosy lips and make you mine in every possible way" i said that getting more closer to her.

____________________________________

So here it is

I know i am late or should i say very late and i am too sorry for it🙏🙏

Please VOTE COMMENT & SHARE