future husband??

Ahan's p.o.v

"....And he is your soon to be husband and a super talented actor of the film industry Mr.Varun dhawan"

I slowly move my eyes from the floor to the person introduced to me.

My eyes literally popped out of my socket and my jaw dropped to the ground after seeing the scene infront of me.

Is this really the reality?it was really him in his perfect suit with his hair perfectly gelled and his magnificent smile.

Did i heard it right?i heard as my marriage was fixed with him.

"Yes you heard it right princess.you are really getting married to him i mean if things work out well"dad said as if reading my mind.

"What!are you serious?my marriage and that too with him"

"Papa try to understand he is a filmstar,a celebrity and on the other hand look at me i am just an ordinary girl for him.we are poles apart papa and about marriage i already told you about my decision but still for you guys i decided to give it a try but how can i marry him?for god sake he is a filmstar,an actor.his life is whole different from me dad"i finally spoke out.

But then i realized that i spoke that infront of all including him.

"Enough ahana now shut your mouth"mom scolded me.

I was standing with lowering my head when suddenly i heard a chuckle

I moved my eyes up to notice that Mr.dhawan,his dad was the one to chuckle.probably laughing at me.
he came towards me with a smile.placing his hand my head lovingly he said

"I totally understand your feelings. i know it's difficult for you to make any decision right now but please do think of it again.we are not forcing you ,if you Don't want this then okay it's not a big deal but first i want to reveal a secret"

I was so curious to know the secret.he made me sit beside him.

"Me and your father were college friends ,a very close one but due to some reasons we lost our contact then last week in sanjana's wedding i met him again after so long.we were talking about you when he pointed at you and said that "that's my Princess,my daughter"
I instantly grew a liking towards you.i instantly propose him about your marriage with my younger son and you know what"he said glancing at him.

"My son liked you too"

My eyes just popped out of my sockets. he like me?

While having our lunch i was continuously thinking what uncle told me.
"He likes you too"

In night she was in her room doing her leftover paperwork .she was trying to concentrate on her work but failed miserablely.

"Ahu coffee"swati placed a mug of coffee in front of her on the table.

she always do that.she knows when ahana would be in stress a mug of her favourite coffee was the one to divert her mind.

That's why people say"your best friend is not just a friend she is like your soul sister who can read you like a open book"

"Thanks swats"

"So any thought of marriage?"

"Nah not so soon"

"Ahu i think you should give it a try"

"Why the hell you guys want to send me away"ahana said now standing infront of swati placing her hands on her hips

"But what's wrong in it i mean he is a superstar.the whole population of girl are behind him and you are the lucky one to get married to him and top of it he likes you too"

"Of course you will say that after all you are his fan"ahana said rolling her eyes

"Yaar he is a actor,a superstar whereas i Don't even stand near him.it's quite difficult for one to adjust in his life"ahana said in frustration

"Who said you you Don't stand near him.for god sake you are an CEO of an company"

"I know but i am new at my post and also i like to spend a simple life whereas he leads a hectic life with a lot of paparazzi around him all the time"

Next day the arora's were leaving to their home which means her freedom!.
But it looks like her luck was not at her side.her mother said though they are going now but will come for the wedding. sighing ahana thought,by hook or by crook they would get me marry.

Later she was informed that she has a date with her soon to be hubby tomorrow.

After completing the leftover paperwork she decided to take a small nap.around 8:00 she woke up to the sound of her phone. yawning she pick up the phone.

"Hello"

There was silence on the other end

"Hello"she said again

"Hello"

Ahana froze at her place.it was him.but how the hell did he got his number.

"It was your brother who gave me your number"

She was literally fuming now with anger.AHAAN!!she groaned.

"Hey are you there"he asked

"Yeah"

"So actually i called to informe you that we have a date tomorrow"

"Yeah i know "

"Okay so be ready at 7 pm tomorrow"

"Okay fine"i was really not in the mood to talk.i was too sleepy.

"Okay see you sweetheart"saying he hung up on her

Ahana placed her phone on the table and was about to sleep when

Omg!did i heard him saying me sweetheart.did he just call me sweetheart?

but why?and why the hell i am feeling butterflies in my stomach hearing the nickname.and the dinner date.
God i am still having hard time believing that varun has asked me out.and why the hell it was exciting me and why the hell i even has butterflies in my tummy?
Ahh! lots of questions were exporing in my mind but there were no answere to all this maybe not yet!
God what's happening to me.
I think i am going nuts.
Thinking all this she again slept

She woke up to make her dinner.her staff were on leave so she decided to make it herself.after dinner she took out her outfit for tomorrow's date.
God i even decided what to wear tomorrow. why i am so confusing?one time i want to create a distance from him and the other minute i will be excited thinking about him.i think i am turning mad.she groned mentally

Heyyyy!!! How are you guys?
You know i have an amazing surprise for you guys in the next chapter.
Will update soon till then
Vote 👍 Comment🙌 and Share 😇