wedding preparation and revelation

3 weeks had passed.but in these three weeks something was really wrong with varun.he would call her in morning to wake her up with his sexy voice. Would sent her special gifts,calls her at night to say goodnight.

With his all sweet gestures she would be feeling like a queen,not her fault he made her feel like that.

On the other hand her parents were also forcing her to get married and finally after 2 months of their constant nagging she agreed.

Yeah she agreed to marry him!isn't it great?

She was sure that now she has started to like him.Alot! So why not give it a chance maybe he could be her princess charming.she has seen many arranged marriage being successful so maybe hers could be that too.

So it was decided that after one week will be the engagement which will be followed by a marriage. a big fat indian wedding.

And today her family was coming over for the engagement preparations,they thought it was better if the engagement would be in mumbai and the wedding would be at her hometown,Delhi.

She has to visit swati for deciding her engagement dress though swati knows her taste and style.

She reached her boutique after the hectic jam she has to go through.

"Swats where are you"she was going to Swati's private room when she heard some voices

'Baby please try to understand i can't come it's my best friend's wedding and i can't leave her alone'

BABY!'who is she talking to?'she opened the door of the room to find her best friend talking on her phone.

As soon as swati saw ahana she immediately cut her call.

"Hey ahana what a surprise"swati said hugging her.

"Surprise to tune mujhe diya hain swati,i came here to meet you i thought to surprise you but i guess it was me who got the biggest surprise actually not surprise,shocked"

"Are tu y-yeh kya b-bol rahi hain m-meine kya kiya o-okay now leave it l-let's talk na"swati stutter averting her gaze from ahana

"If you had not done anything than why are you stuttering swati.i got to know everything swati and i didn't expect this from you"

Swati remained silent.her hands were sweating.she was getting tensed.

"You disappointed me swati.i thought i was your best friend but you never thought me as your friend. couldn't you tell me that you have a boyfriend,for god sake,i am your best friend"

Swati immediately looked up at her.she mentally thanked god for helping her

"Umm i-i am sorry ahana actually i forgot to tell you a-about it and you too were caught up in your wedding matter so i thought to leave it there"

"I will  accept your apology only if you will tell me about him,show me his picture also.you know you literally gave me an heart attack i mean that nerd who had no connection with boys or nothing to do with boys was now having a secret relationship-

-You remember i used to tease you that you were the nerd naina talwar,the girl from yeh jawani yeh diwani and would end up with a sexy hunk,i think my prediction was not wrong"ahana said with a wink.

Swati just rolled her eyes at her friend's antics.she will never change.

"Okay fine i will tell you about him and but first tell me about your sudden visit"

"Oh darling i just came here for my engagement outfit but i think my visit was worth it"

"Oh yes your engagement outfit i had already designed a few of them but i know which one will suit you come with me"swati said pulling ahana with her.

Ahana catched her breath when she saw her lehenga.it was fabulous.swati was indeed a fabulous designer in the whole country.she was amazing.

"Thank you so much swati thank you"she jumped on swati and hugged her really tight.

"A-ahana i c-can-t br-reath"ahana immediately left her

"Sorry"ahana said holding her ear and they both bursted into laughter

"Okay now leave it and let's go to Starbucks and we will talk there about your dear boyfriend"

Swati's smile faded after hearing that.she was getting all tensed.she knew she has promise ahana to tell her about him but how?
___________________________

They reached Starbucks after a 20 minutes ride.
After grabbing a table they sat down.

"What should i order ma'am"

"Umm just a cappuccino for me and swati what will you have"

"Just a black coffee"

"Okay ma'am"saying that the waiter went away

"Okay swati you can start your love story"ahana said winking at swati

Sweat beads formed on swati's forehead.she was getting nervous now.she was mentally praying for god to save her.

'What should i tell her i can't tell her the truth,god please help me'swati mentally prayed

"Hey girl where lost?now tell me everything and Don't spare any detail"

"Umm so it happened-

'Hey'someone interrupted. swati sighed in relief.

___________________________

Hey guys so what do you think is gonna happen next ?

Why is swati so scared on telling about him!.what do you think who is he!

And who interrupted their conversation?

So many questions but just one answer to them.you have to read the next chapter to know all this.

Till then
Vote       comment