ch-3 a new life begins here🙌

Ahanas p.o.v

Tring Tring!! The alarm clock started to ring.
Aah stretching my arms i open my eyes and the realization hit me.today i have to shift to Mumbai.
I was praying it to be a dream but no it was not a dream it was freaking reality.i have to leave my family and have to go to Mumbai.
Though it was hard for me ,i promise myself that i will not cry.

After a refreshing bath i came downstairs and was attack by two powerful arms in a hug.it was my bro Avaan.
"Aaah avaa-aan i ca-nt br..eath .leav..e me plea..se"i said
"Ooh sorry sissy i was just hugging you.Did i hurt you."
"Nah my brothers can never hurt me"
We sat at the table to have our meal.Mom made my favourite breakfast.Avaan and yuvaan didn't went to their work/college to spend some time  with me and to see off me.
Later it was time to go for me.yuvaan and Avaan toon my luggage and kept it in the car.
"I will miss your parathas mom, i will miss your scoldings,i will miss your kisses and hugs dad i will miss my brothers ,i will miss everybody".i said weeping loudly
"We will miss you too ahu but you have to go.the company is your dream.it's your responsibility.and you know what after some days you will call us and say that your are loving Mumbai ,you are loving working there. And don't worry we are just few kilometers away.just give us a call and we will be there by the end of the day."dad said

"Okay dad and now you all stop crying and please give a group hug "
And we all did a group hug.ooh how much i want to live here.

After biding my family i went to board my flight.
I was siting on my seat when a boy came and seat besides me.he was a little weird.he was wearing blue jeans with brown jacket and was covering his face with a cloth and has a goggles on his eyes covering them too.he was looking so weird that i can't control my laugh.i was laughing so hard that all the passengers including him were looking at me if i had gone nuts.

"I am extremely sorry everyone"i said embarrassed at myself.
After sometime the air hostagesess were talking to each other
"Hey i heard the filmstar varun dhawan is in this same flight"
"What!, are you serious .where the hell is he ,i want to meet him.let's check everyone's face here .i am sure we will get our hero".
After hearing this the boy siting besides me began to cover his face more.weird!i thought.after that he went to the washroom and after a very long period he came back from there like he was literally sleeping there.
The whole ride to Mumbai we didn't spoke to each other.the whole ride was silent.i was either sleeping or listing songs or watching movie in laptop.he was doing the same but one thing i notice about him and that's his laptop wallpaper.it was a collage of varun dhawan pictures.it was definitely the best collage. but wait why did he have a boy's picture as his wallpaper.it was supposed to be a girl's work.weird!i thought again.

As soon as i got down the plane a cold breeze hit my face.aah here i comes Mumbai.
I went to my apartment which was gifted by the company to the new CEO.after that i had a refreshing bath and inform my parents about my landing in Mumbai.
And now sitting in the balcony of my apartment and sipping coffee.oooh did i told you that i love caffeine too much.i am addicted to it.my system Dont run without it.i was just observing the surrounding when i suddenly remembered the man who sat besides me in the flight.he was such a weird man.everything was weird about him.but i am still curious about the wallpaper thing.

"Let's roam around the city"i said to myself. and took one of the cab as my car was at Delhi.
After roaming around the city for 2 and half hour and doing a little shopping i came back to my apartment.
Later at night i was surfing the internet when i saw a news of varun dhawan.curiosity got inside me and i click on that link.

"Superstar varun dhawan was spotted at the Mumbai airport today. he was trying to hide his face with his cloth and goggles but failed escaping from our camera.
A close source inform that due to some problem he had to board the flight there.here is the picture of varun dhawan going from the back gate of the airport"
And in next 2 second my ja nearly hit the floor.
it was him.
It was the same boy who sat besides me in the flight!.this means the varun dhawan was sitting besides me the whole journey??.
Nah how could it be possible.he can't be that boy.could he be?.then the realization hit me.why he has varun dhawan picture as his Wallpaper. why he was tensed when the air hostages were talking about him.
It was  very confusing.why was he hiding his face from the media.and what was the problem they were talking about?

At night i was putting the pictures which i brought from Delhi with me in the frames and then hanging it on the walls. The apartment was very well design.it has two bedrooms with a large hall along with a grand kitchen.
After some time i went to bed little early as tomorrow i have to join in my new company.let's see what the fate has stored for me.