ch-6 MARRIAGE!!!!

Ahana's p.o.v
I was getting ready for the marriage.i was wearing a blue goldzari lehenga with blue choli with full sleeves.it was an elegant lehenga. i fall in love with it when i laid my eyes on it.i have tied my hair into a bun with black smokey eyes,a pair of matching earings and red lipstick.

I was wearing my sandals when mom entered.she was looking gorgeous in her black and gold saree with matching jewelry.
"Wow ahu you look stunning"
"Not more than you mom"i winked at her.
She was staring at me for a long time.
"What happen mom ?am i looking bad?"
"No no obviously not.you are looking gorgeous"
"I was just thinking one day you will be also married.how we will live without you"
"Who said i am getting married?i am not going anywhere"
"Of course you have to"
"Okay we will see that later now stop crying and let's go"

I was talking to the bride ,sanjana.she was a very nice friend of mine as well as mom's best friend's daughter.
"Hey sanju you didn't told me about you marriage?why so suddenly?"
"I am so sorry babe actually it was such a rush i Didn't got time to call you"
"Okay but show me your soon to be hubby's picture"
She giggle a little and pick her phone to show his picture.he was a business man but looks like a model.tall,handsome,sharp jawline have a little beard.
She has so many pictures of him but one picture caught my attention. it was him with'VARUN DHAWAN!!'

Oh god!i snatch the phone from her and scanned the picture carefully. it was really him.as if sensing my amusement, sanjana said
"You must be thinking what is varun dhawan doing in this picture with him?actually siddharth is varun's best friend.and you know he will be coming tonight"she said excitedly.
What!he is sid's best friend?i was thinking about this when i saw all rushing towards the gate,girls were jumping in joy.all were shouting.

Suddenly one girl came running and
"SPLASH"she spilled the drink on my dress and didn't even said sorry.who the hell she think of herself.i thought irritated.

I was coming from the washroom and adjusting my dress when suddenly i tripped over something and was about to fall when i found two arms around my waist holding me firmly.i can feel the cold hands against my bare waist.

Those dark brown eyes were making me go weak on my knees.those small lips smiling at me driving me crazy,i just wanna kiss those lips.he has the cutest smile.i thought.
I can feel my heartbeat thumping against my rib cage,it was so loud that i feared he would heard it My one hand around his neck while the other was pressed on his chest such that i can feel his 8 packs.ooh so hot body,i thought.he was looking familiar but i was so busy staring into his brown eyes that i could not figure out who he was.

and then the realization hit me ,it was him,VARUN DHAWAN!.my breadth caught in my throat.Out of all the people i have to be in his arms only? I quickly made myself stand on my feet.

"Ahem"someone cough from backside.sanjana appeared infront of us.i was looking everywhere but her.
"Umm you both have finished your staring game or still want to continue?"sanjana said with a mischievous smile.wow ahana way to embarrassed yourself,well done'i mentally patted myself.
"Umm excuse me"somehow i escape from them.

Actually today was the sangeet and tomorrow is the wedding. i was in Delhi so i could not attend her mehndi ceremony which was held yesterday.

All were performing one by one on their favourite dance number.i was just sitting besides sanju enjoying the performances.
"Are ahana why are you sitting there,come let's dance".okay so it was finally my turn.i was so excited.
I was dancing to the beats of 'radha' and 'dilliwali girlfriend'.while dancing i felt if someone was staring at me.

Me and sanjana were gossiping while having our drinks.others were dancing with their partners,it was a couple dance.
"Ahem'someone cleared his throat.it was sid with with a .
"May i have a dance with you,miss beautiful?"sid asked sanjana.
"Sure mr.handsome"sanjana happily placed her hand in sid's one.they were already looking like a love sick couple. Despite of having an arranged marriage they were already in love.i totally wish to get a loving husband and a family like them.they were looking totally cute with each other.
"May i have the honour to dance with the most beautiful girl"he said little bending .
I can feel heat rushing to my cheeks.i was blushing like a red tomato now but gave anyway.i can feel my heartbeat throbbing against my rib cage loudly that i feared he would hear it.
While dancing he asked me about myself,my name,what do i do and all that.

while dancing i saw his mom and my parents talking with each other so happily as if they knew each other from ages.his mom looked in my way and smiled at me and watched us dreamily.something is surely fishy!and i need to find it out.