ch-4 the first day of work

Ahana's P.o.v 
It was 6 in the morning whe i got up.brushing my teeth i took my yoga mat for practising yoga.did i tell you i am a diet conscious girl.
After doing yoga for half and hour i went to take a shower.i was not able to decide what to wear.so i took a grey pencil skirt with a white top and a grey blazer on over it and a matching neckpiece and left my hair open .after applying lipstick and liner i was ready to go.
after reaching my destination i walked to the reception when a girl with the other employees came up to me.
"Welcome mam, i am anika the receptionist and you must be miss ahana arora the new CEO of our company".she said handing me a bouquet of fresh flowers.
"Hello miss anika and yes i am the new CEO of the company"
"Welcome to the company mam"the other employees said in unison.
"Thank you"
After that mr oberoi,the manager showed me the area and my cabin.
After getting Inside my cabin i called my dad to inform him about my first day at work.i was talking with him when someone knock at the door.
"Okay dad i will talk to you later.bye"
"Come in"i said
A blonde around my age dressed in a tight dress showing her a little cleavage came up to me .
"Good morning mam i am your new p.a miss ruchika sharma."
"Hello ruchika nice to meet you.i am ahana"
"Nice to meet you too mam.actually i am here to inform you about the meeting today"
"Meeting?what meeting"
"We are conducting a introduction ceremony for you where you will be introduced to all the employees and they will introduce themselves.its just after 25 minutes."
"Oh okay thank you ruchika i will be there."

After retouching my makeup as i don't want to look like a clown in front of everyone.after 15 minutes i went to the hall where the ceremony was being held.
As i enter several pairs of eyes wandered on me making me nervous. all boys eyes lingered on me and their girlfriends were glaring at me. All these were making me nervous.
I was asked to sit.and the ceremony begins.they introduced me as their new CEO and all the others introduced themselves to me.it all took about 2 and half an hour to complete.i was hell! bored.
There was no work today as it's was my first day at work. after reaching my apartment and refreshing up i went straight to my bed.after sleeping for 2 hours like an idiot and having a sandwich with my favourite coffee i switch on the T.v.after 10 minutes i got a call from an unknown number. i picked up the phone and the voice was similar like i had heard it.
"Hello miss arora.already forgotten me?"
"Umm who's this speaking"
"i thought atleast you remembered my voice.but you proved me wrong miss Hottie."the voice said with a mischievous way
Wait!i know who is this.it's rehan.he is the only one to call me Hottie. but why did would he call me?.
"Hey stop thinking about me "
I was blushing similar to a red tomato.i replied.
"Hello mr Rehan"
"Wow you actually recognise my voice.that great"

We were talking when i got another call from yuvaan and asked rehan to call me later.
"Hey baby bro.already missing me?"
"Hello to you too sissy"yuvaan said in a sarcastic tone.yuvaan and his sarcasm,never leaving each other.
"Hey di are you there"
"Yeah i am right here"
Again another round of chatting goes on.we were talking till we were loss of words.i missed him so much.

At night i prepared aloo parathas with pudina chutney.it was so yummy but not as much compared to mom's.oh how i missed them.after having meal i went to sleep.