ch-7 marriage part 2

Ahana  woke up to the sound of her ringing alarm.she saw a photo of varun dhawan in the cover page of a magazine lying beside her clock.slowly the events of last week came floating into her mind.in her whole life she didn't thought about meeting varun dhawan.and here she spent an evening with him and not to forget they even danced.

Yawning she walked out of her room.after doing her morning routine she walked downstairs to the dining table.
"Morning everyone"
"Morning princess"mrs kapoor said.
As it was weekend today she thought to spend the day with her family.she was calmly having her when her lovely mom decided to drop a bomb on her.she told that they have something to tell her.

"First promise me that you will not freak out.you will let me finish my words and would listen to me.

Ahana who was just humming to her mom was now
suddenly interested in her mom's important talk.

"Umm listen Ahana the thing we wanted to tell you is that we have fixed y-your marriage with one of my friend's son and they are coming  for dinner to see you today.

"WHAT!!why the hell you guys want me to get married?for god sake i am just 26.i want to concentrate on my career"the whole house roared by her voice.

"Just 26?what do you mean by just 26 Ahana?you know i was married to your father when i was 21.beta you are now eligible and mature for marriage and we are saying this for your good only"

"But mom your time was different.i want to concentrate on my career.i want to successful in my career and marriage and all this would be a distraction for me.please try to understand"

"Ahana listen we are not stopping you from pursuing your dreams.you can still work after marriage. no one will say anything but please just give it a try it's not the worst decision. okay if you Don't like him i will talk to them ,i hope you will not let your father down"

"Yeah ahu you should give it a try"her brother ahaan said

Her parents was the weakest point for her.she can't deny their words at any cost.and because of this she couldn't disagree to meet the boy of her parents choice.

"Why the hell they want me get married swati?i Don't want to get married atleast not yet"Ahana shouted in frustration.

Swati is Ahana's best friend since 6th grade.she has just arrived from london from her fashion show.i know i have not introduced her till now but i am saying this now.

"Oow calm down my little tigress.okay listen i know you Don't want to get married now but who said that today is the wedding.they are only coming to see you"

"Okay now let's go to your home i will doll you up for your special dinner"swati said in a teasing way.

"Ooh shut up swati"ahana said a little irritated.

They reached arora mansion after 20 minutes of driving.While swati was meeting all the arora's ahana went up to her room searching a proper dress for the dinner.

"Omg did any storm crash through your closet?swati asked after having a look of her closet.all the clothes were scattered around the room.

"I was just searching a proper dress but could not decide what to wear"ahana sighed.

"Don't worry babe i will help you"saying this swati pulled a dress from the closet and other necessary things to go with it

Swati did her magic and in a few minutes i was ready.
I was wearing a Anarkali with matching earings and my hair was mould into a  elegant bun by none other than my sweet besty.i was so lucky to have her.

"Okay darling now as you are ready i am going to chance now"

She came out wearing an extremely beautiful Anarkali designed by none other than her.yep!she is an amazing designer.

"Hey how am i looking"

"Extremely beautiful"i mouthed

"Girls are you guys rea-"

"Whoa you both are looking superb"

"Okay now let's go the guests have arrived"

Okay so here it comes.all the best ahana!i mentally patted myself.

"So let's go miss soon to be bride"swati tease me.

We moved out of my room to downstairs not before glaring at her.

While walking i can feel a pair of eyes looking at me like i am his candy.

"Aah finally here comes my beautiful daughter and your soon to daughter-in-law,Ahana arora"my dad introduced me infront of them.

"And princess they are your soon to be inlaws"

"He is your soon to be father-in-law and she is your soon to be mom-in-law and that's your soon to be husband Mr......
___________________________
I am so sorry i jst saw that the whole chap was not published so i have publish it again.

Okay so here it comes.who do you think is her future husband.
You have to read the nxt chap to find it out.

One more think i have to say, you guys are not responding to the story to what i thought. I request you guys to atleast check my book and if you like do Comment.(it really feels very good to read your comments) and Vote and you can Share it to your friends.

Pls i really need your support. if you guys are my true friends then
Vote👍  Comment🙌  and Share😸