ch-5 enjoying new life

(Ahana's outfit)    After 1 month       Ahana's p

    (Ahana's outfit)
    After 1 month

   Ahana's p.o.v
  I was at a very important meeting.it was very important for me.it can profit the company about 75%.
"Congratulations miss arora we had decided to join hands with your company."
And we did it.i was feeling like i am on top of the world.we got the project.
"Thank you mr. Singh for having the faith in our company".

"Congratulations mam "ruchika said
"Oho ruchi how many times i told you not to call me mam  call me ahana or anything you want even i call you by your nickname "
"But mam you are my boss how can i call you by your name"
"Stup up and do what i said"
"Okay mam i mean ahana"
And i burst out laughing.soon after some time she joined me too.in a very short period of time we had got so close to each other.not only her i have gathered many friends cum employees here.
Dad was right.i am enjoying here .i am enjoying working here. I was enjoying my life to the fullest.
Tomorrow was weekend and we were planning to meet somewhere. we means me,ruchika,ananya,shefali,vikram,rohan and raj.though i am the head i considered them as my friends.i am formal to them only at work.

I went home a little late due to work load.i was just scrolling my Facebook when i received a friend request from none other than mr.rehan malhotra.i don't know why he was continuously stalking me.i was confused whether to accept his request or not.but accepted it anyway.
After that i call ruchi and said her come to my home.
Within 20 minutes ruchi reached my home.
She was dressed in a ripped jeans with a pink off shoulder top.she was looking damn sexy.
We were watching friends when it was 7:30 in the evening.

"Hey ahana have you seen the new boy.he had joined  last month only.he is from banglore.god he is so hot."
"New boy?now whose that"
"You didn't saw him.god you have missed the opportunity to meet him."
"What's so special in him"?
"Everything is special about him.god he is a Greek god".
We were chatting like there is no tomorrow.
"Okay will meet you tomorrow".ruchi said biding me
"Okay bye ruchi"i said waving at her.

       Next day  

   Ahana's p.o.v

With a swipe of the pink lipstick i was ready.let me tell you our group was meeting today at friends point(an imaginary name)
I was wearing a white top with black jeans and a neckpiece with it and took a black bag with her.after satisfied with my looks i was ready to go.(in the media)
I reached friends point and came to know that vikram,ananya,rohan were already there.we were waiting for others.
After waiting for like 20 minutes they finally arrived. but an unfamiliar figure were with them.
He was a boy,wearing blue button up t-shirt with black jeans and brown shoes.his hair were wet as if he was coming straight from a shower.standing to his right was ruchi,smiling like a child who had got his fav candy.
"Hey aakash,how are you man?"
"Fine yaar.how about you guys?"
One by one every one greeted him except me.i was feeling out of place now.it was getting awkward.
"Hey ahana,meet aakash ,he is new in the company and aakash meet miss ahana arora,the CEO of our company"
"Umm.. hey"
"Hello mam"
"Hey it's not mam dude.it's only in office.right ahana?"i raised my brows in amusement. she was talking to him as if she know him since ages.i gave her a you-have-to spill-it-all look.she just smile at me.
"Umm yeah"
"Ummm okay mam i-i mean a-ahana"

I was walking home with ruchika when she suddenly said
"Ummm ahana i have something to tell you"
"Yeah carry on"
"Ihaveahugecrushonaakah"she said in one breadth due to which i can't understood what she said.
"Hey easy there girl.speak slowly"
"So i was saying that i have a crush on aakash.actually a huge crush on him or maybe love.
"What!!you love him and you are telling me now"
"I am s-sorry it's just that i was myself not sure about my feelings"

Later at night i video conference with my family.
I was on the verge of crying seeing them but somehow controlled.mom also told me that her best friend's daughter is getting married next week and the marriage is in Mumbai.yes!! That means they would be coming here for the wedding.
With that thought she went off to sleep.but little did she know it was her's marriage coming up next.