Chapter Ten: Part Two: Spellbound

The taste of that scotch on my tongue hazed my mind. She swayed to the music, dancing in front of me as I devoured her movements with my eyes. Her impurity was still there but in that moment I could no longer smell it. All I could smell was her. Her scent wrapped around me, enticing me to move closer, to taste the skin she always so carelessly showed me time and time again.

I gave a deep groan as she rolled her hips to the beat. Her skin was flushed and her eyes were bright with excitement and the scotch as she looked at me. "Do you like it?" She rolled her hips again, gathering her hair on top of her head as she bit her bottom lip and dropped low before slowly swaying her body as she moved upwards in a move that had even more blood engorging my aching shaft. "I like dancing." I could almost hear the 'for you.' at the end of her sentence and I couldn't hide the faint groan that escaped as need made my cock ache sharply.

If she could move like that by herself I couldn't imagine how she would move while I was buried deep inside of her. "I can feel your eyes on me, Revan." She made a purring sound in her throat as her eyes closed in blissful pleasure. I clicked my teeth together, my control fraying more and more with each sway of her generous hips.

The alcohol dulled my mind, making me forget about her impurity. Each sway of her hips pushed it further and further away until I no longer cared. I allowed my gaze to devour her, to consume the banquet of flesh she had uncovered for me. I wanted this female desperately. Fuck her impurity. I wanted to feel her silky skin under my fingers and I would do anything to get it.

"Come." It was a guttural and growled word that had her mouth dropping slightly as she gave a small gasp of pleasure. I could smell her arousal. It was a heady and mouth watering scent that had me wanting to toss her onto the bed and take what was mine. "Come, Emily." Her name felt right coming off of my tongue and she shivered underneath it as she swayed closer.

As soon as she was in range I grabbed her and yanked her towards me. I was done playing with her. I was done pretending I didn't want her because I wanted her on every surface of the apartment as often as I could get her. Her sweet, scotch tinged breath was nearly as intoxicating as the drink itself and I gave a deep groan as I reached up and buried a hand into her silky hair and crushed my lips to hers.

Her lips were soft and yielding and my cock hardened even further, it was something I hadn't thought was possible. I had never tasted anything so divine as her and I gave a harsh growl and pulled her closer, needing more of her taste, her mouth. I deepened the kiss as she melted towards me, her lips parting in a slight pant. Our tongues tangling in a fight for dominance that she gave into, allowing me to be the dominant force as her hands pressed against my chest. I groaned into her mouth as they did so. Like two hot brands against my flesh, she seared me with her touch.

She tasted of scotch, sin, and sex. Her arousal sweetened her scent to the point of intense distraction. She was needing me deeply and I grabbed her hip with my other hand and pulled her onto my lap. I made her straddle me as I grabbed a handful of her generous ass and ground into her with a groan that forced me to break the kiss I had taken.

She stiffened over me. Her hands pushed against my chest as she gave a small whimper. "No." She pushed against my hold, now an unwilling participant to my advances. "No." My cock ached to be buried deep inside of her but her silvery blue eyes held a faint tinge of something that had me letting her go.

She scrambled away from me as if I were a viper intent on her as my prey, as if I were deadly to her in every sense of the word. There was finally that fear I so craved but it tasted bitter on my tongue. I wanted her, wanted to take in every inch of her but now that I tried I finally made her fear me. I bit out a curse as I stood up and started pacing. She sat on the edge of the mattress, her form curled in on itself, her arms wrapped around herself in what looked to be a self hug.