Chapter Eleven: Deviant

I woke up feeling uncomfortably warm. Hard arms were wrapped around me tightly, as were legs. I frowned in confusion, my mouth tasting like cotton and my head throbbing slightly. Not as badly as I was currently throbbing in my downtown. I winced slightly as I shifted, I got fucked something good. Memories sifted into my mind and I fought back a laugh as I turned my head to look at my new bed mate. Revan looked half innocent asleep and I had to fight back a chortle of laughter.

He was going to be so pissed when he woke up and realized what he had done. Poor Revan had gotten drunk and stuck his various appendages into the little mongrel's pie. A shiver raced down my spine at the remembrance. His personality could take a hike but he certainly knew how to rock a girl's world. I pushed my ass back into him, smirking as he gave a faint grunt as he ground his shaft into me. Shivers erupted through me as he nuzzled the back of my neck. As much as I was throbbing slightly in discomfort, I wasn't about to deny another round.

Hands roamed over my naked skin, claws trailing over my flesh. I inhaled sharply as one hand slipped between my legs and cupped me almost possessively. I helplessly rolled my hips as I bit my bottom lip. Teeth grazed my neck and I moved my head further to the side, allowing him more access as he pinched my skin between his teeth before his hand lazily rubbed against me. I shuddered, reaching down and grabbing his forearm with my hand, breathing heavy as he continued his lazy movements.

I could feel him throbbing against my ass cheek and I had a sudden urge to roll him over and show my greatest appreciation for that kingly cock of his. He exhaled loudly next to my ear before he nipped at my lobe rather aggressively. I closed my eyes, grinding myself into him. He was far too good with his hands. The one between my legs never failed in its movements and his other hand cupped one of my breasts, stroking it with his claws. The sensation made me shudder again and again.

I never wanted him to find out how quickly I melted for his touch. I didn't doubt that if he were to grab me in anyway after last night that I would be willing to put his words out of my mind and let him fuck me as hard as he wanted. I gasped slightly as two of his claws pinched my nipple, the sensation bordered on painful and my eyes almost rolled back as I ground myself down against his hand.

"Like that?" His words were sleep filled as he tugged on my nipple almost aggressively. I gave a low moan and tightened my grip on his forearm as he slowly started rocking his hips against me. I opened my legs slightly, allowing him more room. "Amata..." That groaned word made me reach back and run my hands through his hair. I had no clue what it meant but damn did the tone he spoke it in make me wet.

I tugged on his hair and a deep growl rumbled his chest as he bit my shoulder. That rumbling feeling seemed to stir my beast and she slowly lifted her nose, sniffing as if curious. I inhaled deeply for her, letting that scent of dark cherry whiskey to fill up my lungs. It was damn near more intoxicating than the drink itself. It made my head spin and my mouth water. I was acutely aware that I hadn't actually been able to taste him like he had tasted me.

I turned my head, rubbing my cheek along the side of his face. He released my shoulder from between his teeth. I was positive there would be a mark later but I didn't care. If he continued to do his best to get me off he could punish me anyway he saw fit. I felt a flush of heat roll through me at the reminder of him slapping my ass. I had always had a bit of a twisted streak in me. I was naturally a sexually submissive creature with my beasty being like she was and all that. It had grated on me to be submissive for MacIntosh but Revan seemed to make me want to poke and prod him until he saw fit to pin me down and punish me in any and all ways.

My thoughts were drawn back to the heat flooding me as a finger slid inside of me. I gave a short cry, rolling my hips in an attempt to get more contact. A short growl escaped my bed partner as he once again bit my shoulder. I closed my eyes as I turned my head, brushing my lips across any skin I could reach. He slid another finger inside of me and I shuddered as I gave a small gasping moan. Another growl rumbled from his chest and he let my shoulder go and kissed me hard. I returned it as best as I could as he rocked his hand, touching my sensitive trigger spots both in and out.