Important

I had to delete my other one because I was having problems with it I didn't want to but I was having problems with it.

But I hope you guys will understand and I hope you guys will support this book it a little bit different because instead of the girl being a werewolf she is fully human and it going to be interesting and it might make you cry or feel angry in some of the chapters.

Jade age 18 years old after her parents were killed in the car accident she has kept to herself. She is very mysterious and sometimes scary.

Xavier age 19 werewolf an alpha and has found out jade is his mate. He is very protective over his pack and he can't wait to meet his mate.

Josh age 19 Xavier beta and best friend has already found his mate.he is a very chill guy but will go in protective mode him his mate or alpha is in danger.

Lily age 19 josh mate she is a very happy girl she is deeply in love with josh. Her best friend is Xavier.

Jade grandmother her name is lady age 56 knows about the pack  and of alpha Xavier she is very sweet old woman.

Xavier mom ex-Luna of the dark moon pack her name is sky she can't wait to see her son mate is very nice and caring person.

Xavier dad ex-alpha of the dark moon pack his name is Ian he acts cold and mean towards everyone but is actually a big softie.

They are all Asian.