Home

"Beep beep beep beep"  I kept on hearing that sound my body ache because of the pain but I felt sparks and it helped my pain decreased I open my eyes and I saw that I was in the hospital. " Xavier" I saw him and he look at me with worried eyes.

" what wrong" I look at him "I want to sit up but my body hurts when I move" he nods and he helps me sit up he puts a pillow on my back and he rubs his hand all over me and he puts his hand on my stomach.

" what did they say about our pup" he was quiet and he looks down " Xavier what is wrong with our PUP" " we almost lost our pup but I now he is getting healthier because of the food tubes" and I sigh in relief.

" that good " I said I put my hand on him and rub my hand on him  " why you didn't tell me you were pregnant that same day" I look at him with sad eyes" I wanted to tell you as a surprise but with what happened I couldn't I'm sorry i-" he shushes me with a kiss on my lips then he pulls his lips away.

" It not your fault don't blame it on yourself " he said and I nodded then the door opens " ahh dear Luna welcome back how are you" said the doc I smile "I'm good" he smiles " that perfect so I checked your vitals they are perfect and your pup is already better because of having alpha blood running through you and the pup it is making your pup better."

I nodded happily " if you want you can go home or stay here" I look at Xavier and at the doc " home" I said smiling like crazy I miss saying that one word that holds a deep meaning to me home. He smiles and leave. Xavier stands up and helped me get out of the bed.

I left with the gown because I didn't have clothes that weren't dirty so we walk upstairs and then to our room I look around everything was still the same nothing has changed but what caught my eye was a necklace I go and I pick it up " welcome home jade"

I look at Xavier " you got this for me aww you shouldn't have" he shrugs " you mean a lot to me jade I want you and our pup to be happy." He says I start to tear up my hormones are going crazy right now I walk to Xavier and I give him the necklace "will you put it on me."

" I will be honored to put it on you" I turn around and I smile I take a hold of my long hair and I hold it I see Xavier hand while he is putting it on " there I am done " I turn around and I look at the necklace and I hold it " it beautiful " he smiles we spend the whole day catching up on everything.

He did not leave me alone for just a small moment and I didn't mind I am so happy that I am back and also because Lucas is here I am at peace.