Finally?

When I woke up I did a happy dance in my mind today is finally the day that I am going to see him and I am so excited I stood up and I went to the bathroom there was a toothbrush inside a plastic.

I took the plastic off and I brush my teeth when I was done I straighten my shirt and I did my hair I heard a knock on the door and I open it. " good morning jade how you slept?" I smile " I slept good." He nods " are you ready he is downstairs in the kitchen." I nodded.

" okay let's go " I move away from the door and I close it I walk downstairs and then he points to the kitchen I took a deep breath and I walk in his back was turned to me " ...he..hey Xavier" at first he didn't move but then he did.

He looks so handsome his jawline was perfect " jade" I nodded I slowly move closer but he growled " what are you doing here?" I was very confused didn't he want me. I looked at him and his eyes held hatred. I back away when he growl again. " I..came here to see you why aren't you happy?"

He threw the plate that he had on the floor " what going on" I saw josh coming in " josh was this your idea HUH I told you that I don't want anything to do with her!" He yells ouch that hurts a lot I put my hand on my chest.

" Xavier please" said lily I looked at Xavier with pain " josh lily it...all right I understand if I was in his shoes I wouldn't want to be with me either." I held in my tears and I left the house. When I went to my car I couldn't open my car door " why won't this open" I said to the car.

I look at the window and he was looking at me I took a deep breath and I wipe away my tears then I open the car door I didn't even put my seat belt on I just drove away i went to the only place that I can be in peace and it was the woods. I go next to the river.

And I took my shoes off and socks and I went inside the water " why doesn't he want me no more why can't he give me another chance if this is payback for what I have caused him then I am truly sorry please forgive me." I scream to no one. I stayed there for a long time.

Until it was time to leave I let my feet air dry and I put my socks on and my shoes and I walk to my car and I drove back home I parked my car and I went inside my house I locked the door. I go to the kitchen and I grab a piece of watermelon I eat it.

When I was done I went to my room to take a shower I grab the towel when I was done I go outside the bathroom door and when I turn my head I saw Xavier and I scream. He scared me " what are you doing here?" I ask him but he wasn't paying attention to me he was looking at my body.

At first I didn't know why but then I remember that I had a towel on fuck I go to my closet and I locked it and I put on clean clothes and I walk outside I look at Xavier he was looking outside the window " so are you not going to talk or not." I said getting angry.

He sighs " why did you came back jade why didn't you stay with them." He ask me " because I couldn't stand being with the person that killed you that night I felt like another piece of my heart was gone and it bother me." I said he looks at me and doesn't say anything.

I go closer to him and I hesitantly grab his hand I can still feel the tingling little spark " can you ever forgive me will you let me be with you again?" I ask him he doesn't say anything but with his other hand he gently pulls his hand off of me.

" no I'm sorry jade but no" he shakes his head and I slap him he doesn't say anything and just looks at me " then get the fuck out Xavier get the fuck out of my house and don't ever come back I quit you heard me Xavier." I yell at him he opens the window and jumps down I look at him and he walks to the woods.

I go down on the floor and I cried and I cried " Xavier I'm so sorry please " I whispered the last part and I went to sleep on the floor. I groan out and I stretch my arms and leg out just a big warning don't sleep on the floor without a blanket.

I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth a lot of things has happened. I go downstairs and I walk to the kitchen I made myself a sandwich and when it was toasted I ate it. Since I have nothing to do I decided I should go to the beach I go to my closet and I take a 2 piece black and white bathing suit I put on a sweater and I went back downstairs.

And I left the house to go to the beach when I saw the beach I park my car and I payed for myself I continue on walking and I put my stuff down with my towel and everything...

Continue on the next chapter