Hellhole

It been 5 months and I still haven't been rescued From this hellhole I know you are probably wondering how I know that it been 5 days but I been asking the man that watches me and he told me.

And I been waiting for the time that I am going to be rescued but nothing I guess the man lied to me I touched my stomach that was kind of big I am 4 months pregnant and those man are evil that they are treating a pregnant woman like this.

I miss everyone I need them " please someone save me I need help " I don't know why but my pregnancy hormones are going crazy maybe it because I am not with my family."why are you crying " I heard someone said and the voice sounds so familiar I look up and it was him.

" you came how did you  got in" I ask him he shakes his head and he points to his heart and back to me " what does that mean " he shakes his head " are you cold." I nodded.

He comes closer to me and takes his coat off and put it on me I felt warm already he sits down on the floor and I carefully sit down" when am I going to get rescue" he looks at me and smiles" at 4:30 my eyes open" today " he nods.

" we need to rescue you today they are planning to feed you to the scats " the what " the scats are creatures that feed on humans but to make it sound even more scarier they like it when a woman is pregnant because it tastes more delicious and it will be more painful for you."

I gulped " your mate and your pack are coming " he said and my eyes pop open feeling excited that he is coming and I will be able to see him " can I ask you a question" he looks at me and then he nods.

" why are you helping me you could have ignored me?" He doesn't smile " I will never do that too you it will break my heart you are important to me jade" I look at him confused " in time I will tell you but not right now you need to get out of here" he said I saw his nails were growing and his teeth were growing.

But I wasn't scared I felt safe then he looks at me and calms down. " go to sleep jade I can feel you are tired " I nodded I was about to lie down on the floor but he stop me " I won't hurt you trust me I will wake you up when it is time."

He said and I nodded. For the first time I went to sleep in peace. " wake up jade" I sit up and I roll my eyes " it time I need to go" I close my eyes and he was gone" bitch it time to get the fuck up." They said I look at them and in a flash they were next to me and I scream.

There nails were cutting my arms I walk upstairs and outside the door I smell the scent of the fresh air and i saw two chains on the floor they put it on my wrist and the smirk " IT TIME TO FEED " he said.

And slowly I saw the creatures they look so disgusting I was terrified and I was shaking in fear I look around where are they and that when I heard tons of wolf howls and finally I am about to get out of this hellhole.