Yes

I am so mad right now because josh and Xavier and lily have randomly showed up to my house and my grandmother didn't tell me a thing so the only thing I did was walk out the door.

So currently I am sitting on the grass and doing nothing they get on my nerves so much it not even funny they just don't understand I don't want to be seen with them or anywhere near them.

Ugh okay jade take a deep breath I pull out my phone and I call Ajax number I didn't even notice that he put his number in a small piece of paper inside my bag. The phone was ringing and i heard his voice.

" hello this is Ajax" I took another deep breath in and I said " Ajax it me jade" " oh hey jade so do you have an answer for me" i stood up and I look at the window and I saw Xavier looking at me.

" yes the answer is yes I will join you guys" I don't know why it hurtes so much to be saying that one word yes. " alright so I will be picking you up" " okay " and we both hang up I go inside my house and I noticed that lily and josh were giving me sad and disappointing looks.

I saw Xavier just shaking his head and looking at the ground for some reason it looked like he had tears in his eyes but maybe I was seeing stuff. I go upstairs to my room and I change and I put on my clothes I took my duffle bag and I went downstairs.

Before I left my grandmother calls my name " sweetie I don't know what made you to go to where ever you are going but please know that this is still your home and I will gladly welcome you back." I look at her and I nodded.

I go out the door and I see a black car the window rolls down and Ajax is there smiling at me " welcome to the fam" he said and I nodded I open the door and I go inside and I close it.

Then the car drives away and we keep going farther away from my grandmother house. " welcome jade I am so glad that you join " said Rebecca and I nodded " thank you" i said.

I look at them smiling and Ajax look at me for one second and he smiles while looking back at the road,it was very quiet during the ride I look at the window.

" so how far more" I ask I look at jimmy " getting impatient huh are we" he smirks at me and I shrug " kind of" he nods " well we have arrive " I look outside the window and I didn't see anything " where?" Then I saw it they most be really rich.

The house was huge " wow" when the car came to a stop I got off with my duffle bag and I look around " how are you..." I couldn't even finish my sentence." Remember that I told you that this is one our mission this is not the only place that we have, there are more houses that we own all over the place."

I nodded I started following him inside the house and when he open it I literally drop my bag there was a chandelier inside the house and there was a lot of things that probably cost a lot of money.

" come on girl let go get you a room to put your stuff in even though you might not be wearing it since you are going to be provided with new stuff." Said Rebecca.i wasn't even listening to what she is telling me because I was in love with the room.

" hey listen " I snap out of it and I look at her " in going downstairs to finish up something but feel free to look around this will be your home for a while " she tells me and I nodded. She leaves the room.

I look at the bed and throw myself on the comfortable bed I roll around until I found the perfect spot to sleep on and I went to sleep....

" jade...jade" I turn around and I cover my ears I didn't want to wake up but then I felt a person shaking me. I open my eyes and it was Anthony there " wake up sleepy head it time to know some rules " he said I sit up " rules?" He nods.

I stand up and he opens the door and I follow him out the room I go downstairs and I see Rebecca sitting on the couch and Ajax sitting down. It was pretty quiet but not too quiet.

" okay time to start with the rules" he said and I gulped and I sat down. " the first rule is........"

Until next time my lovely people