Jade

I heard Xavier said to go back to sleep but I couldn't because one I wanted to know how he knew where I was and also why he accepted me and also because I felt something poking me.

I kept on moving and he groan again " go to sleep " he said I move again " no Xavier come on wake up there is something bothering me" he didn't reply ugh I turn around and he pull me closer then that when I knew what was touching me it was his friend I scream.

Really loud and that woke him up he pin me on the bed and look around and at me " why you scream you woke up the entire house." " because you are completely naked " so we are going to do it one of these days." He said and comes off me I stare at him and he sit with the blanket on him.

" and plus I am going to break your ba-" I stop him and I cover his mouth and he smiles " back"  i look at him and I playfully punch him and he lies down and I continue on punching him until I moved my hips and he growls.

Oh shit I forgot he looks at me in a lustful way and he sits up and whispers in my ear " wrong move" I gulp and I got off " I'm going to brush my teeth " and I ran to the bathroom and did my morning routine when I walk  he had a pants and shirt on.

" go and brush your teeth " he nods and goes and I look around I go to the window and I look outside I then felt strong arms wrap around my waist I lean on him " Xavier." I said.

" yeah?" " why did you save me" I turn around and I look at him I move a little bit back and I pulled him closer towards me " I am sorry jade I was being the worst mate ever towards you I am regretting everything well except for the kiss because it was amazing but I was being a asshole." He said while looking Down.

I grab his chin and he looks at me " hey it okay people make mistakes sometimes but it all gets better " he starts to smile " yeah it does because I finally can say the words I been waiting to say I love you jade." He said and I smile.

" I love you too" he bends down and kiss me on my lips very slowly I hold on to him and I put my hand on his cheeks both of his hands were on my cheek I went on my tiptoes and I wrap my arms around him. And he picks me up.

He starts to move faster and faster he puts his tongue in and I moan he growls in a approve I feel him move and he sits down with me on him I put my hand on under his chest and I start to grind on him he goes on my neck and sucks on my weak spot.

I arch my back wanting more " Xavier" I said he growls " jade" I make him stop and I lie him down and I started to roughly kiss him he grabs my ass and squeeze it I start trembling for the pleasure. But then I hear a scream I stop and I look out the door.

" just ignore it" he said I look at him and he leans forward and continues on kissing me I sit up and I take my shirt off and he immediately touches one of them then the door opens and man was there. " Xavier growls.

And I scream Xavier hugs me " alpha Xavier lily is asking for jade she is giving birth." He said and leaves " omg the baby." I tried to get off him but he wouldn't budge.  " come on Xavier please I want to see the baby."

" hey we can always start making a baby" he said wiggling his eyebrows I playfully rolled my eye and kiss him and he finally lets go I put on my shirt and I pull him out the door I heard lily scream and I went inside.

She looks at me and gives one last push and I heard a baby crying " wow" I said I got closer to her and she calm down she was being clean up the doc hands me her and I smile " hello there ." I said moving around the room when she starts to cry I gave lily her baby.

And she smiles " she is so beautiful" she smiles " so are you staying here?" She asks me I look out the door and at Xavier and I smile " yeah I am staying here this is already my home" I said and she nods.josh comes In with pj " well I am going to give you guys your moment with your family I am going to go bye." I said and I heard them say goodbye.

I go to Xavier and I smile and I go to him and I hug him " do you want kids jade" he ask me and I nodded " I do Xavier " he nods then I am pick up " i start laughing " and he chuckles he goes to the kitchen and gets a yogurt for me he sits me on the dining table and I eat it with my finger " damn are you that hungry."

He gives me a spoon and I ate it with it when I was done I go down and I wash my hands I look at Xavier " so what do you want to do." He says " I got alpha stuff to do what to come." I nodded and I hold on to his hand.and we walk up the stairs and to the doors.

I go on the couch and he sits down I look around the place and I smile when I see my alpha mate at work. I lay on the couch doing nothing for awhile until I got bored I go to Xavier side and I look over his shoulders.

" whatcha doing" he looks at me " signing papers" I nodded then he stops and moves the chair and I sat down and he continues on working sometimes he will touch my hair or he won't." Sweetie let go." He tells me and picks me up I see that he was taking me to the room he opens the door and puts me on the bed I take my shirt off and he growls.

And I look at him confused " what I sleep naked " he growls again and I shrug he takes his pants and shirt off. I go to my side and when he sits down and lays on the wall I go on him and I kiss. He stops me and I smirk.

" I won't be able to control myself kitty." I shrug " I just want to kiss you is that wrong?" I go off him and I hug him and I went to sleep.