Nightmare

"Mommy I am home daddy were are you guys" I continue on walking around trying to look for them when I heard a noise from the kitchen me being the curious girl that I am I check it out.

I open the door and I saw a man holding my mom " mommy who is this" my mom look at me and cried out " run sweetie it okay run as far as you can " she tells me but I was confused the man stops holding her and he slowly comes to me and he smiles I back away and I run out.

I can hear his heavy footsteps I try to run really fast but I didn't make it he pull me by the hair and he cut me with the knife he looks at me and he was smiling " this is your fault your mom and dad got killed because of you " he said and throws me on the ground.

Someone was shaking me and it was Xavier " are you alright " he said i look at him and i try to hold in my tears but I couldn't I go and I hug Xavier he immediately wraps his arms around me" it okay you are safe" I continue on hugging him I was shaking in fear.

"It all my fault it all my fault"  I said gripping on his shirt" what ever happened it not your fault okay don't ever think it your fault " he said looking into my eyes " why are you so nice to me even though I made everything hard for you" he smiles " I told you already because I love you jade nothing will ever change my heart I love you with all my heart."

He said and it move my heart when he said that if only I knew how to express what I felt but I don't  want to be weak in front of him I don't want to be vulnerable but I don't know why I feel safe when I am with him I look at the hand that it is touching me and it was sending little tingling shocks.

I look at his hand and I took my hand out of his and the shocks were gone but when I grab his hand and I looked at him the shocks came back. " why is this happening " I said looking at him he shrugs and he stands up " let go and eat" he said " I don't have a teeth bru-" " there is a spare in that bathroom " he tells me and I stand up and I brush my teeth.

When I walk outside of my room instead of going downstairs I go upstairs and to the room that I was in before I walked in quietly. I look at the books that was stack on the bookshelf I touch the books were lightly.

I smile and I look around until I saw a book under the small desk I go and I pick it up i blow on it since it was very dusty and i read what it said " alpha Xavier journal" I smile he has a journal. " BAM!" I turn around and I saw a book on the floor and I pick it up.

I found the title very interesting " THE tale of us" it said I open it carefully to the first page and it said " we are not dangerous we all are human beings even though we are 10 times more stronger than humans" what does this mean.

I go outside and downstairs to my room and I put it under my pillow I walk back downstairs and to the kitchen to see josh and lily I feel like the mood changed really quickly when I arrived because I saw josh pulled lily towards him and he was glaring at me.

" um where is Xavier " I said " I'm right here" I turn around and I jump up " I made you a sandwich it in the couch and josh please stop glaring at her" he said I walk out and I look at the sandwich and I ate it.

When I was done I heard Xavier saying something about a meeting that he had to attend to I left my plate there and I ran inside the room I jumped up on the bed and I continue on reading the strange book.

" I have been noticing that if we act a different way towards the humans they will look at us in a strange way,that why they can't know about us they will think we will hurt them and eat them but we will not. Our moon goddess taught us that we should never eat humans because they are the reason why we are able to breath and have houses and apartments."

"I turn the next page" it getting harder for me to keep my biggest secret the humans are starting to notice us but how can I tell them that there is vampires,fairies and all the supernatural creatures that they can think off and there are werewolfs too like me I am an alpha" there is that word again." I have 3,000 pack members and I get to lead them my mate and my beautiful pups are the love off my life I will do anything for them even if it means to kill humans if they do find out."

Alpha and mate I need to know what that is i skip to the last page " I howl at the moon goddess my mate my only soulmate has been killed by the humans I don't feel the sparks anymore when our hands touch I don't get lost in her eyes when I look at her and my pups why did they had to kill my pups dear goddess I will see you soon..." sparks? That the same feeling I get when I touch his arm and when I look into his eyes.

My heart starts beating fast no it not possible I look under my bed and I open his journal " i am finally 18 i can't wait to meet my mate my beautiful soulmate my wolf is going crazy he can't wait to see her" wolf? The other book said something about them also being human so that means half werewolf and half human?

I skip the page and I saw my name on it " i have finally met my mate she is very beautiful i can't wait to have her in my arms her name is jade she is my mate my soulmate the one who I love and care about" I threw the book " NO!" I said I look and I saw that my phone was on the night stand.

I go on it and I go to google " What is an alpha" I put and It said " an alpha is the leader of the pack" then I search for pack and it said " pack is a group of either small or big numbers of wolfs all together in the same pack" I breath in deeply and I search for Luna.

" Luna is an alpha mate they are both equal to each other" that not true it all a myth Xavier is human and only a human.