Rules

" okay this are the rules you are supposed to follow " I nodded " you can not be telling no one about us" I nodded. " you are going to be learning how to fight " I did a little happy dance in my head.

" also if you are feeling down you must tell us no matter what" those are some strange rules. " you are welcome to go to school in any of the countries we go to." " you must carry a weapon with you at all times " " don't worry we will show you how to "  Ajax puts the paper down that he was holding.

And he looks at me " you got any questions " I nodded " what if I want to quit " he looks at me and says " well we can't keep you by force and we would let you leave because it is your decision " I nodded. I was about to walk away when he called my name.

" are you in love with him" when he said that word love my heart stopped I shake my head " no I can't love him I can't be with him " I said he nods. And I slowly walk upstairs I heard what sounded like people yelling at  Something I followed the voices.

And Rebecca and Anthony and jimmy were playing a video game " come on kill him" Rebecca was yelling at the tv. I smile they are really nice I thought they were going to be mysterious and scary but there actually not I snapped out of it when Rebecca was saying something.

" do you want to come in?" I look at them there were smiling and I nodded and I join in and soon we were yelling and screaming at the tv. I check the time and it was 10:30 pm I continue on eating the chips ahoy and fried Oreos for some reason my mood has changed.

I am actually smiling and letting my guard down but I still felt empty inside like if I was missing something but I can't but my finger on it. I shake my head and I stood up and i went downstairs.

I heard the tv in and I saw Ajax watching tv " hey can I join " I ask he look at me and he pats the couch I take that as a yes and I sit down. " couldn't sleep?" He ask me and I nodded.

" yeah I am...just thinking about something " I couldn't ignore the feeling " hey are you okay" said Ajax I look at him and I nodded " I just..". He spoke " you feel like apart of you is missing " my eyes open.

" how did you.." he sighs " I have done my own research and I also have seen it too" I slowly nodded. How much does he knows? " hey um Ajax do you have a-" he nods " I do I already reject her" I tilted my head.

" reject?" He nods " when  a person has a werewolf mate either one of them can rejected one another by saying I jade reject Xavier black as my mate" he said I slowly nodded.

I stand up and I go to my room that night I couldn't sleep at all thinking about this rejection if I should do it or not because what if he kills himself because of me I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

But why am I worried about him. Come on jade go to sleep. I don't know why but I had the sudden urge to go and look outside the window and I did at first I didn't see anything but I did   Saw a movement inside the forest then I saw a pair of eyes that I have seen before.

It was Xavier he was looking right in my eyes i should have never looked at him because he was in pain his eyes held hurt and disappointed but he didn't move he just stayed looking at me it felt like he was looking at me forever and forever.

But it wasn't forever it was for a short while I took a deep breath and I walk back to my bed but before I went on my bed I turn off the lights and I took my clothes off and I went inside the warm covers and I went to sleep.

When I was drifting off to sleep I heard a long howl whoever was howling sounded in pain I feel bad for that person.