Elizabeths gift

Elizabeth POV
I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains I sat up and rang for the maid when she came i asked her if Jane was awake she replied that Jane was awake so i then asked the maid if she could, she asked if i would need anything after that and i told her no that i would be fine after that. she left to fetch Jane a few minutes later Jane entered the room with a smile on her face.
" Good Morning Lizzy, how are you feeling this morning?" Jane asked. then started to put my hair up in an up-do after that she got a pair of my trousers and shirt out.
" Good Morning Jane, and I am feeling much better than yesterday but i am still confined to this bed and what are you doing?" I asked
"Don't worry about that just let me hep you and I wouldn't​ be so sure about being confined to the bed." she replied I was still suspicious but went ahead and let her help me change into the clothes she prepared for me and let me be the first to say i hated it I felt like a child. I was finally dressed so I looked at Jane and asked. "So I'm dressed as though I am going some where now what is going on?" Jane simply smiled and went to the door and stuck her head out and spoke to someone. Jane opened the door the rest of the way and there stood Darcy and Mr. Bingley in the door way with what looked like a wheel chair. I looked at them shocked and asked "what is this?"
Darcy looked at me and said "well I know how you would absolutely hate being stuck in here all day so last night Bingley and I went all around Rosings and found the parts to put together a wheel chair that will be a lot more comfortable than any that a doctor could bring on such short notice. do you like it?" I looked at them all then at Jane wondering if she new of this. "don't look at me they did this all on their own after we all retired for the night." Jane said I then looked at Bingley and Darcy and smiled a huge smile and said "Thank you so much, I love it thank you. I don't no what to say, this is amazing." Mr. Bingley smiled and said "the only thing that we requre is that you use this lovely chair, and that you get better so that you will no longer have to use this chair. It really was no problem." I smiled at that and said "well shall we see how this lovely chair works, or are we going to just look at it?" and with that Mr. Bingley rolled the chair over to the bed and Darcy came over to me gently he picked me up bridal style and placed me in the cushioned chair I thanked him for the help and he nodded Jane straped my duel butterfly swords to the chair even then we left Darcy pushing the chair making it roll down the hallway when we got to the stairs Darcy and Bingley picked up the chair with me in it and carried it down the stairs. ignoring me protests when we reached the bottom of the stairs Jane and Mr. Bingley went to the parlor where mama, mary, lydia, and kitty were while Darcy puch my chair outside to the gardens.

Darcy POV
I was pushing her chair through the gardens when I asked "How are you feeling Lizzy?"
"much better and thank you again for the chair, I do not know how to repay you" she replied
"well you can replay me by marrying me." I said she laughed her beautiful laugh that sounded like bells.
"I believe that I already agreed to doing that, my dear." she replied and my heart swelled and her saying 'my dear.'
"So it appears, how about you repay me by getting better and never having to use this contraption ever again." i told her. she smiled and said "I believe i can do that but I make no promises to that." it was then my turn to laugh and she smiled.
"I'll take what I can get." I replied after that we continued through the gardens talking and laughing when i heard someone aproaching us I turned me hand on my katana but when I turned it was just a maid she came up to us and curtsied then said "forgive me ma'am, sir but lunch is ready." "thank you we will be on our way, you may go." I replied she curtsied again and left back to the house. I turned to Elizabeth and said "Well my dear Lizzy it seems that it is time to return to our families." she sighed and asked "Must we go back?"
I smiled at her and said "Yes i'm afraid that we must, or my aunt might send the Black Guard after us." she sighen but said nothing else so we headed back towards the great estate that was Rosings Park. once we reached the house we could hear  mrs. Bennett all the way in the dinning room. we entered the dinning room and everyone looked in our direction. Jane, Bingley, Mr. Bennett, Anne, and My Aunt were all smiling when they saw Lizzy's chair Mrs. Bennett on the other hand was basically screeching about how her poor daughter was now confined to a chair, and about her poor nerves. after lunch Lizzy was tired and needed rest so Jane, Bingley and I  took Lizzy up to her room once we were up there Bingley bid us farewell and left while i waited for Jane to be done helping Lizzy. when Jane was done I entered the room and saw my beautiful Lizzy lying on the bed i sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her face then cuped her face in my hand and stared into her beautiful eyes that held so much fire in them. I kissed her forehead and said "Get well soon My Lizzy, I Love You."
"I Love You Too, My William."she replied and mt heart swelled when she said those words then stood and left her room happy to know that she would one day be mine forever.

Here you go chapter 8 Sorry for the long wait I will try to update more often but I am quite busy with senior year and all so please be patient with me also if you have any suggestions of how the story should go please comment i would love to here from you. Thank you for reading. :)